Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Golf (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Some More Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Screenshots (/forums/showthread.php?t=839021)

Steve_OS 04-08-2015 03:54 PM

Some More Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Screenshots

We have just posted some more Rory McIlroy PGA Tour screenshots. The game ships in June. For more information about the game, check out our game page.

Segagendude 04-08-2015 04:45 PM

Re: Some More Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Screenshots

This game without Augusta is equivalent to a Nascar game without Daytona. Pass.

skabatula 04-08-2015 04:50 PM

Gorgeous screenshots. Can't wait to see the game in action.

alexgators1 04-08-2015 05:21 PM

Definitely going to pick this up if it has enough content to warrant the $60 price tag.

jbd345 04-08-2015 05:25 PM

Golf is different than the NHL NBA and NFL. One deal doesn't secure every venue I believe. Each course has its own contract, Augusta could've simply said no.

ImTellinTim 04-08-2015 05:37 PM

Yeah, Augusta is picky as hell. It could be pretty much anything. They didn't like the way the course looked in game after they converted it to next gen. They didn't want to have Augusta in a game that is named after someone who has never won there. Who knows.

TW14 is still a great game when you get the right settings. I'll be judging this game on gameplay, not the fact that one course isn't in the game. We should consider ourselves lucky that we got Augusta in the best EA golf game to date, to be honest.

gustavus 04-08-2015 07:07 PM

I get why people want it, but it's not like it has been a mainstay of golf games in the past. It's also not like there is another option out there.

If it's as good as the last several editions, I'm definitely buying. I'll have it on EA Access before spending my money, so I'm not really sweating it. I'm really looking forward to it.

TreyIM2 04-08-2015 10:41 PM

Simply stunning