Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 16 Screenshots (/forums/showthread.php?t=842292)

Steve_OS 05-14-2015 07:58 AM

Madden NFL 16 Screenshots

We have just posted 11 new Madden NFL 16 screenshots. Check them out and post your thoughts.

4thQtrStre5S 05-14-2015 08:06 AM

Re: Madden NFL 16 Screenshots

Same as M15; the towel on Andrew Luck still doesn't hang correctly, in a true physics law manner, as well as the sleeves of jerseys not laying correctly as in the picture of Peyton Manning as he holds his arms out..It is like the uniforms have been over starched...

I am hoping for realistic physics this year; making size matter in a realistic manner to the laws of physics we understand and to which other games have been more successful in replicating...

49UNCFan 05-14-2015 08:23 AM

Looks the same! Madden didn't look bad so can't complain...Hopefully they fixed the lighting during night/dome games.Also added a user defined camera

jewelz1132 05-14-2015 08:37 AM

It's too early into this console generation for there not to be visual differences in the game from the previous year. It still has a cartoonish feel with how the jerseys look and overall colors.

illiterateoption 05-14-2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 49UNCFan (Post 2047308499)
Looks the same! Madden didn't look bad so can't complain...Hopefully they fixed the lighting during night/dome games.Also added a user defined camera

They desperately need to fix that. Everyone says Maddens graphics look great...compared to what? The lighting is off in the game.

Based on the screenshots, video...it looks like the same engine, same core animation system will be used yet again. More stiff animations that we've seen for years.

I have Madden 25. I have NCAA14. I have Madden 15. So far, I see nothing about Madden 16 that will be fresh, new, and provide me a reason to get excited about Madden football - outside of the updated rosters, of course.

SolidSquid 05-14-2015 08:43 AM

For the love of God update the equipment. It's been 8 years and all they've added was helmets. Gloves are still from the reebok era and cleats colorways still aren't correct. I know the BIG issues with madden gameplay wise probably can't be fixed but equipment is an easy one

TCFClemson 05-14-2015 08:44 AM

Nice to see they still have no cloth physics in the game... Jerseys look terrible specially in the one with Peyton around his arms.

TCFClemson 05-14-2015 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S (Post 2047308464)
Same as M15; the towel on Andrew Luck still doesn't hang correctly, in a true physics law manner, as well as the sleeves of jerseys not laying correctly as in the picture of Peyton Manning as he holds his arms out..It is like the uniforms have been over starched...

I am hoping for realistic physics this year; making size matter in a realistic manner to the laws of physics we understand and to which other games have been more successful in replicating...

Also have the CAM undershirt thing which looks like it was just painted on. No texture to it at all.