Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 16 Video - Draft Champions Gameplay (SimFBallCritic) (/forums/showthread.php?t=845607)

Steve_OS 06-18-2015 12:07 AM

Madden NFL 16 Video - Draft Champions Gameplay (SimFBallCritic)

<iframe width="620" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y1XfS3jinno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SimFBallCritic has posted a Madden NFL 16 gameplay video, featuring Draft Champions mode. If you want to skip through to the gameplay, it starts at roughly the 2:36 mark.

The JareBear 06-18-2015 12:10 AM

Re: Madden NFL 16 Video - Draft Champions Gameplay (SimFBallCritic)

Yeah, lighting/colors is much improved, uniforms look crisp, game looks sharp

I continue to very much enjoy seeing inaccurate passes

DeuceDouglas 06-18-2015 12:14 AM

Really liked the QB movement by Carr at 3:55. Almost resulted in a pick but it's nice to see the QB move like that. Also the 49ers helmets and red look great.

Moegames 06-18-2015 03:30 AM

Momentum seems much improved over last year. I love the sense of "'weight" mattering with momentum although maybe its the improved tackling per player size ratio? I hate to bring an old football game up but in a good way, Madden 16 seems to finally have nailed that fun factor of tackling that 2k5 had regardless if its a user doing the tackling or the CPU.
:y1:

Moegames 06-18-2015 03:44 AM

PS: lmao at Carr getting rocked! :google: Some brutal tackling going on but in a good way, it looks very good and very fun!

YouAllReadyKnow 06-18-2015 05:27 AM

Damn it looks good

JMD 06-18-2015 06:10 AM

I like what I'm seeing so far. I have a question though, does anyone know if we can turn off the catch type that shows on screen when the catch is made? In this video it's the RAC that shows up. I don't want to see that, I like my game to look as realistic as possible.

In madden 15 I had all the defensive junk off so I hope we can turn this off as well.

jmurphy31 06-18-2015 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMD (Post 2047415164)
I like what I'm seeing so far. I have a question though, does anyone know if we can turn off the catch type that shows on screen when the catch is made? In this video it's the RAC that shows up. I don't want to see that, I like my game to look as realistic as possible.

In madden 15 I had all the defensive junk off so I hope we can turn this off as well.

I am pretty sure JP said you can turn off the pop ups...