Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Golf (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Free Courses Coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR, Available in Play Now, Tour Pro, Online (/forums/showthread.php?t=848425)

Steve_OS 07-27-2015 01:46 PM

Free Courses Coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR, Available in Play Now, Tour Pro, Online

Free courses are coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR.

For those of you that didn't pre-order the game, TPC Scottsdale is scheduled to arrive on August 11. Users that did pre-order have only been able to play the course in Play Now. When the course releases to everyone on August 11, it will be available in Play Now, Tour Pro career, and online modes.

The same goes for East Lake Golf Club, host of the PGA TOUR FedExCup TOUR Championship by Coca Cola. It is scheduled to arrive at the end of September.

Source - EA Sports

cblake78 07-27-2015 01:52 PM

Re: Free New Courses Coming to Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR

A step in the right direction! AND both are available in Career Mode!

goillini03 07-27-2015 02:02 PM

I hate to be that guy, but why did I pre-order this game? Thanks for the four week incentive on having TPC Scottsdale that could only be used in Play It Now.

brandon27 07-27-2015 02:14 PM

Ok... it's a start. I do wish there was a second in addition to East Lake since I already have Scottsdale from the pre-order. Slow start, but a good start nonetheless..

I wonder if that means there's a patch coming up though. Because I have Scottsdale. It wasn't on my career schedule through the first season. Hopefully it doesn't mean we have to restart career mode though.

DivotMaker 07-27-2015 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandon27 (Post 2047523276)
Ok... it's a start. I do wish there was a second in addition to East Lake since I already have Scottsdale from the pre-order. Slow start, but a good start nonetheless..

I wonder if that means there's a patch coming up though. Because I have Scottsdale. It wasn't on my career schedule through the first season. Hopefully it doesn't mean we have to restart career mode though.

There will be an update because otherwise there would be no way to incorporate both into Career Mode. My guess is East Lake will show up at the end of the season and Scottsdale before the Spring Invitational....

Flightwhite24 07-27-2015 02:19 PM

Gonna take anything that EA gives me for free with any title. Thanks EA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cblake78 07-27-2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goillini03 (Post 2047523239)
I hate to be that guy, but why did I pre-order this game? Thanks for the four week incentive on having TPC Scottsdale that could only be used in Play It Now.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe HANDSWARD can chime in? I now feel as if we essentially got nothing in return for our loyalty to the game/EA.

JayBillups36 07-27-2015 02:35 PM

Just used my extra 50% coupon to trade this debacle in. Gamestop gave me my $60 back, thank god.