Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   All NBA Live 16 Player Ratings Revealed For Every Team (/forums/showthread.php?t=855339)

DLloydTV 09-15-2015 03:48 PM

All NBA Live 16 Player Ratings Revealed For Every Team

<iframe width="620" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x9DJf9lbWbo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Check out the NBA Live 16 player ratings for every team in the league. These rosters are scheduled to get an update on release date.

XxSpiritHunterX 09-15-2015 03:56 PM

Re: NBA Live 16 Full Roster Ratings

Some overalls are a bit high if you ask me. Never figured to see Jason Thompson as an 81. But I'll take it, it still seems like a decently balanced ratings system.

Thanks for the upload (plus I'm also a sub of yours). Looking forward to seeing the ratings in action

Sent from a network powered by a hamster and a wheel using Tapatalk

Playmakers 09-15-2015 09:04 PM

The overall rating means nothing fellas....

When your playing a game who's going to care what a guy's overall rating is in Live?

We need to focus on the actual playing style and tendencies of the players translating to the floor.

A guy can be rated 99 overall and that still doesn't gurantee he will play like himself on the floor.

I want to see if they made huge strides in player performances this year once the retail version drops.

BluFu 09-15-2015 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playmakers (Post 2047668985)
The overall rating means nothing fellas....

When your playing a game who's going to care what a guy's overall rating is in Live?

We need to focus on the actual playing style and tendencies of the players translating to the floor.

A guy can be rated 99 overall and that still doesn't gurantee he will play like himself on the floor.

I want to see if they made huge strides in player performances this year once the retail version drops.

Jahlil Okafor and Anthony Davis have 70 3pt ratings right now.. I agree, it's silly when guys start saying someone's overall is off by 2-5 points but ratings like that really do effect gameplay.

TSGuy 09-15-2015 09:34 PM

LOL omg Embiid, they clearly did not scan his face

FaM0us Skins 09-16-2015 01:06 AM

Re: All NBA Live 16 Player Ratings Revealed For Every Team

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSGuy (Post 2047669096)
LOL omg Embiid, they clearly did not scan his face

Lol Justice Winslow's picture is even worse than Embiid. It looks nothing like him.

Vic Viper 09-16-2015 01:22 AM

Most of the players have that, "Who pooted" look (mug shots), but most of those same players look better in regular gameplay for some odd reason.

apollooff320 09-16-2015 01:25 AM

Lebron James Mid and 3pt are way to freaking high and so is Kevin Loves. Mozgov and AV can get a bump in the mid range. Delly is a little over rated on his mid and 3pt also. Also the ages are off on all the players.