Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours (/forums/showthread.php?t=855525)

Steve_OS 09-16-2015 05:04 PM

FIFA 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

The trial version of FIFA 16 is available now for EA Access subscribers, weighing in at 21.84 GB. To start the download process, open up the EA Access hub, scroll over to FIFA 16, click View in Store and download the trial.

NOTE: If you don’t see FIFA 16 in the hub, try searching for it in the Store, then download the trial.

For those of you that can download it, play a few games and let us know what you think!

REMINDER: You get 10 hours of gameplay, so make sure you exit out of the game if you are not playing. Don't pause and lose those precious minutes.

orion523 09-16-2015 05:13 PM

Re: FIFA 16 Trial Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Play For 10 Hours

Just beat me too it, D/L now, cannot wait.

TheDutchDad 09-16-2015 05:26 PM

Wait, it's available right now, not tomorrow?

Guess I know what I'm doing this evening.

nikolapfc89 09-16-2015 05:44 PM

Is it me, or they really speeded up game?

New weather looks good.

MaximumChaos84 09-16-2015 05:44 PM

Knew it would drop today...Just like Madden and NHL..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zac 09-16-2015 05:46 PM

I thought you could leave the games running and it didn't matter how long you played, because it only checks the time played against the server once the game is loaded up. Or was that fixed after the NCAA trail from the first year?

Also can I just use the pre load to access the trail? That is downloading now. And it wont let me start the Access trial download. So assuming so, kinda of confusing.

bad_philanthropy 09-16-2015 05:47 PM

All right everyone, I'll take care of the annual tradition this year:

Is the winter gear edit player bug glitch fixed?

speedtrucker 09-16-2015 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZO (Post 2047671900)
I thought you could leave the games running and it didn't matter how long you played, because it only checks the time played against the server once the game is loaded up. Or was that fixed after the NCAA trail from the first year?

Also can I just use the pre load to access the trail? That is downloading now. And it wont let me start the Access trial download. So assuming so, kinda of confusing.

your confusing EA Access with something else.

this is the full game for 10 hours, no matter what you are doing in the game, if it is loaded and sits on a main menu for 10 hours... you are done. so that is why everything says be sure to completely quit and do not just go to the home menu in XB1.

there was no EA Access NCAA trial.

if you have EA Access, you can download the 10 hour trial and play those 10 hours and be done with it. I do that for every EA title that gets added to EA Access.

the EA Access trial is NOT the Demo. the demo is completely removed and separate from the EA Access Trial which is the full game for 10 hours.

does this all make sense now?