Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Mobile (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=516)
-   -   MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) (/forums/showthread.php?t=875460)

kehlis 02-28-2016 08:17 PM

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Hey guys, due to the size of the original thread I'm going to start a new thread for discussion mainly for that reason but also to throw out a few guidelines for those who come to this site strictly for this thread.

First and most importantly. Here is a link to the site's TOS. Everyone one should read it before posting to understand this sites rules and that they are strictly enforced. We very much want you to have a medium to discuss your favorite games but we also don't tolerate trolling or nonsense:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-service.html

We encourage discussion and very much understand that along with that comes disagreements. Disagreements are fine, just keep in mind that you need to still discuss maturely through those times.

Trolling and using insults is not a way to settle a disagreement.

Also, please use the report post function if you feel a post crosses the line or is inappropriate. This thread alone is a massive undertaking for the mods and any help is appreciated.

Thanks guys, happy hunting.

plotting 02-28-2016 08:37 PM

Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

What was everyone able to accomplish this weekend without having to play this RC?

Hamster3.1 02-28-2016 09:15 PM

Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:

Originally Posted by plotting (Post 2048033424)
What was everyone able to accomplish this weekend without having to play this RC?

I was able to enjoy my life more :D

Tank4ever 02-28-2016 09:17 PM

Wow it's so clean here!

Hamster3.1 02-28-2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tank4ever (Post 2048033485)
Wow it's so clean here!

it was before plotting came in here :D lol peace brother plotting

Gundamduo 02-28-2016 09:26 PM

RIP original thread, you witnessed too much.

lazypotato 02-28-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plotting (Post 2048033424)

Officially retired from RC after getting every single RC card since Mutombo. Life is good. :cheers:

Eagles1990 02-28-2016 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazypotato (Post 2048033603)
Officially retired from RC after getting every single RC card since Mutombo. Life is good. :cheers:

Told myself I was doing this. Even had 0 points at 10 pm Thursday night....

Finished the RC at Rank 296.