Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Battle Royale, Conquest & More (Archive Available) (/forums/showthread.php?t=876049)

Steve_OS 03-10-2016 05:25 PM

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Battle Royale, Conquest & More (Archive Available)

The MLB The Show 16 Twitch stream has begun, featuring the 2 new modes: Battle Royale and Conquest, as well as continuing on with the Developer Tournament. Post your thoughts here!

We will update this post with the archive link when it's over. Feel free to discuss here.

UPDATE: Here's the link to the archive.

aguero90 03-10-2016 06:18 PM

Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Battle Royale, Conquest & Dev Tournament

Quiet day here! Lol, never first to these threads. :)

Roonster 03-10-2016 06:30 PM

Waiting for them to finish so I can watch the archive

HozAndMoose 03-10-2016 06:38 PM

12 year contract for Stanton. Couldn't you only do 10 before?

Bullit 03-10-2016 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HozAndMoose (Post 2048051047)
12 year contract for Stanton. Couldn't you only do 10 before?

Yuuuuupppp

HypoLuxa13 03-10-2016 08:08 PM

Saw quite a few new animations during this stream, gameplay is looking really good.

Also, as a long, long, long time strategy game fan, I could see myself getting addicted to Conquest mode. :duel:

myghty 03-10-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13 (Post 2048051159)
Saw quite a few new animations during this stream, gameplay is looking really good.

Also, as a long, long, long time strategy game fan, I could see myself getting addicted to Conquest mode. :duel:

I did too, especially the swing animations looked nice. The night lighting was pretty awesome too.

BrianU 03-10-2016 09:55 PM

I was critical when I heard the first details of the new modes being only 3 innings but I think I'm willing to try it out now. I didn't watch this stream but the IGN one where they said it would go to extra innings if no one scored, as well as showed how the SP stamina is handled given the shorter innings. I understand the need to make it more accessible to people and they did try to preserve things as best you can with that goal of shorter games.

I am curious if the bullpen has carry over stamina in these modes game to game like the normal DD mode has?

I am super pumped for the game to come out they made huge leaps this year I think it is going to pay off big time for them and is well deserved.