Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   NHL 17 News Scheduled to Arrive on Tuesday, April 26 (/forums/showthread.php?t=879503)

Steve_OS 04-22-2016 04:25 PM

NHL 17 News Scheduled to Arrive on Tuesday, April 26

NHL 17 news is expected to arrive on Tuesday, April 26.

Last year, NHL 16 news was leaked before the team fully revealed the feature set in late May. So keep your eyes peeled and let us know if you find anything.

What are you hoping to see?

Source - EA Sports NHL Twitter

clou14 04-22-2016 04:31 PM

Re: NHL 17 News Scheduled to Arrive on Tuesday, April 26

Hopefully custom music and better playoff atmosphere!

GrandMaster B 04-22-2016 04:47 PM

Bring back attributes for EASHL or if they are going to continue with badges, make them meaningful and not just a number. Bring back goal totals for season in game. Better AI. More stat overlays.

clarkerots 04-22-2016 04:50 PM

Hopefully roster sharing is back. Either that, or stop rating 90% of the league in the 80's.

Would also like to see goalie fatigue and too many men on the ice penalties.

skrody 04-22-2016 04:58 PM

this game needs life outside of EASHL.

take away the jersey, and there is no differentiating ovechkin from parros because they can both snipe top shelf if you're standing in the right spot and aiming in the cheese spots.

****ing make this game exciting to play again.. no more me outshooting my opponent 43-6 and losing 4-0. like, stop making this an arcade game for crying out loud.

oh yeah and roster share

TDKing 04-22-2016 05:20 PM

Connected Franchise makes a come back with the option for shorter seasons and custom sliders. Oh and an option for shorter seasons for offline GM too !

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Simple Mathematics 04-22-2016 06:04 PM

I want to see BaGM enhancements and gameplay improvements. I want a defensive skill stick, better positioning and awareness for AI, and improved goaltending with realistic movement.

I would LOOOOVE to see roster sharing!

And on a personal note, I'd like a job offer to work on their rosters. :)

Fiddy 04-22-2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics (Post 2048135185)
I want to see BaGM enhancements and gameplay improvements. I want a defensive skill stick, better positioning and awareness for AI, and improved goaltending with realistic movement.

I would LOOOOVE to see roster sharing!

And on a personal note, I'd like a job offer to work on their rosters. :)

Zero excuse that we haven't seen Roster Sharing within the NHL series (and any sports game that don't have it). Hope it makes it in this year!