Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Project CARS Game of the Year Edition Has Arrived (/forums/showthread.php?t=880691)

Steve_OS 05-06-2016 10:54 PM

Project CARS Game of the Year Edition Has Arrived

Announced back in March, the Project CARS Game of the Year Edition is available now for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the new trailer here.

The Game of the Year Edition comes with everything from the original core experience, including the following:
  • An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
  • 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
  • 60+ community-created liveries
  • 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
In addition, the Game Of The Year Edition features two distinctive and exclusive items:
  • The iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit
  • Two Project CARS exclusive vehicles from Pagani – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show
Existing owners of Project CARS can purchase the Pagani Nürburgring Endurance Expansion pack for $3.99 as well as the Project CARS On Demand Pack for $29.99, which includes all of the content added via the On Demand program since the launch of Project CARS - 50+ cars, 4 new locations, and 60+ community-created liveries.

JMD 05-07-2016 06:20 AM

Re: Project CARS Game of the Year Edition Has Arrived

By far the best racing sim on consoles now, a steal at $30.00

ILuvMN81 05-17-2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMD (Post 2048166526)

It really is. From the different divisions and disciplines, the tuning and the dynamic time and weather, it's hard to beat.

I wish I could find more XBL people to tool around with but I can waste plenty of time in the quick race weekends and career mode.

DickDalewood 05-18-2016 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMD (Post 2048166526)

Well, this and Driveclub, but yes, it's definitely 1/1a for me.

KingTocco 05-23-2016 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DickDalewood (Post 2048188517)
Well, this and Driveclub, but yes, it's definitely 1/1a for me.

Driveclub is nothing compared to Forza IMO and I would say Forza is the best but it's not available on PS4 just like Driveclub isn't available on X1.

Just nitpicking though

JMD 06-11-2016 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingTocco (Post 2048199230)
Driveclub is nothing compared to Forza IMO and I would say Forza is the best but it's not available on PS4 just like Driveclub isn't available on X1.

Just nitpicking though

Forza 6 isn't in the same league as Driveclub and Project Cars. The game handling is a joke plain and simple. I find it to be the worst of the Forza series and this is coming from a huge Forza fan. I even bought the 1TB Forza X1 Console.

The braking, sliding, skating , A.I., puddles are all so unrealistic it makes the game unplayable for me.