Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 17 Video - New Pylon Cam (/forums/showthread.php?t=883445)

smiley3 06-16-2016 07:57 PM

Madden NFL 17 Video - New Pylon Cam

<iframe src="//coub.com/embed/d0wjy?muted=false&autostart=false&originalSize=fal se&startWithHD=false" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" width="620" height="620"></iframe>

Check out the latest Madden NFL 17 video showing off the new pylon cam. A small gif is shown above, check out the full video here.

mrprice33 06-16-2016 08:07 PM

Re: Madden NFL 17- New Pylon Cam

I assume that Hopkins catch is canned but it looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingd803 06-16-2016 08:20 PM

"Beyond your typical broadcast"

Noooooooo. No one likes this direction. Just bring what we see on tv. Why have Extreme close ups cut scenes in the huddle? That is immersion breaking.

Why have close up of the ball flying through the air? Where you hardly see any of the play?

You're claiming sim. But want to do your own thing with broadcast.

As far as the pylon cam, I like it. I've seen it in real broadcast. I don't have any complaints with it.

Some suggestions tho. Maybe have it look like it's actually in the pylon, like have a boarder around the screen so it looks like it's inside. Also a slight fisheye effect. I think the real one sort of has some effect.

Right now it just looks like a in game camera placed where the pylon would be.

Overall it's cool. If they never give it any illusion of being in the pylon or any effect it wouldn't bother me.

Cowboy008 06-16-2016 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingd803 (Post 2048245540)
"Beyond your typical broadcast"

Noooooooo. No one likes this direction. Just bring what we see on tv. Why have Extreme close ups cut scenes in the huddle? That is immersion breaking.

Why have close up of the ball flying through the air? Where you hardly see any of the play?

You're claiming sim. But want to do your own thing with broadcast.

As far as the pylon cam, I like it. I've seen it in real broadcast. I don't have any complaints with it.

Some suggestions tho. Maybe have it look like it's actually in the pylon, like have a boarder around the screen so it looks like it's inside. Also a slight fisheye effect. I think the real one sort of has some effect.

Right now it just looks like a in game camera placed where the pylon would be.

Overall it's cool. If they never give it any illusion of being in the pylon or any effect it wouldn't bother me.

100% agree with this.

Aggies7 06-16-2016 08:28 PM

Just wondering do they ever show the pylon cam from the pylon that gets contacted?

Kingd803 06-16-2016 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggies7 (Post 2048245555)
Just wondering do they ever show the pylon cam from the pylon that gets contacted?

That would be Awesom. In my long drawn out post I didn't even think of that

PVarck31 06-16-2016 08:41 PM

That looked really good to me. Everything looked smooth.

SolidSquid 06-16-2016 08:47 PM

Hopefully they refined the challenge outcomes so guys clearly in or out will be called correctly.

Didn't really like that catch/truck by Allen though. The safety has a full head of steam them just falls like a pillow after he makes contact.