Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   NHL 17 Public Beta Scheduled For July 28 - Aug 4, - Register Now (/forums/showthread.php?t=883794)

Steve_OS 06-22-2016 08:14 PM

NHL 17 Public Beta Scheduled For July 28 - Aug 4, - Register Now

EA Sports has just announced their NHL 17 public beta, scheduled to arrive on July 28 and continue through August 4. Fans will be able to check out and provide feedback for the following modes:
  • Online Versus – All teams available to use in online head-to-head matches.
  • HUT – All modes to try. Cannot purchase NHL Points.
  • EASHL – Level capped but lower level team and player customization options are available.
Make sure you register for the NHL 17 public beta here.

Source - EA Sports

13whitebread 06-22-2016 09:43 PM

Re: NHL 17 Public Beta Scheduled For July 28 - Aug 4, - Register Now

Already done cannot wait is it September allready?

BlacknBlue 06-23-2016 01:46 AM

Glad they are doing a public beta. Will definitely be using this to decide if it is worthy of a purchase, or not.

Does anyone know if there is a way to sign up for both the Xbox One and PS4 betas if you have both systems and the same EA sign-in? Would like to compare the game on the two consoles.

GlennN 06-23-2016 09:55 AM

I am a bit disappointed that not one of the three of the areas in which they are interested in getting feedback is a single player mode, like BeAGM. That does not fill me with hope that anything has changed for the better.

actionhank 06-23-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlennN (Post 2048257057)
I am a bit disappointed that not one of the three of the areas in which they are interested in getting feedback is a single player mode, like BeAGM. That does not fill me with hope that anything has changed for the better.

It seems to be the new normal...

Offline mode just doesn't get the love now that HUT and EASHL (which could easily be it's own separate game, since it doesn't need NHL licensing for players, just the gear) get all of the attention.

It's what has caused this game to go from a guaranteed pre-order, down to a "hopefully someone on OS likes it and posts a video...because it all looks the same" in the space of 5 years.

briguy4747 07-24-2016 08:03 PM

Is there a time limit to play the Beta ? (10 hours or ?)
I own a PS4 and Xbox One...Can I play it on both or only one system ?

Moose24x 07-24-2016 09:13 PM

I come home from a deployment sometime in the middle of those dates. I registered and it'll be a nice little treat to get to try 17 when I get home even though I won't end up playing much with all the other homecoming things I'll have going on. Still excited.

BlacknBlue 07-25-2016 03:41 AM

Has anyone received their info to access the beta? Getting down to the wire and I haven't received or heard anything. Nor has anyone I play with or know.