Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 17 Video - New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys (TheFlightMike) (/forums/showthread.php?t=886509)

seasprite 08-12-2016 02:52 PM

Madden NFL 17 Video - New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys (TheFlightMike)

TheFlightMike has posted a new Madden NFL 17 video featuring the New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys in CFM.

<iframe width="620" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0E_ELJ5I8OU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

michaelhawj 08-12-2016 03:00 PM

Re: Madden NFL 17 Video: Dallas Week 1 Connected Franchise (TheFlightMike)

it not working

solmon 08-12-2016 03:17 PM

I just went to his YT channel, great video. Cowboys Oline is nasty...but my Raiders CFM will boast the #2 line behind them. Cant wait!

DeuceDouglas 08-12-2016 03:40 PM

Loading screen was pretty slick. Hopefully that's not just a Superstar thing and they'll have those with stats instead if you're a HC or Owner.

Love that screenshot. Really cool to see that.

Seeing a couple really high sim scores so that might be something to look out for come release.

sir psycho 08-12-2016 03:45 PM

^Yeah, I love that screen/graphic showing the draft class. Hopefully it will show our draft classes in week 1 of future seasons, too. It makes me hope that someday we'll also get a similar graphic showing key free agent adds/losses from the offseason for each team.

seasprite 08-12-2016 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas (Post 2048332249)
Loading screen was pretty slick. Hopefully that's not just a Superstar thing and they'll have those with stats instead if you're a HC or Owner.

Seeing a couple really high sim scores so that might be something to look out for come release.

I don't know, but I am assuming it's for Connected Franchise. He is using the player role here, but I am hoping that its like that for all CFM. Would be great to see it every year at the first game of each season.

bcruise 08-12-2016 03:53 PM

With Supersim being fixed this year, Player CFM might finally be enjoyable. I'll give it a shot at least.

NewscasterNews4 08-12-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas (Post 2048332249)

That is really cool, hopefully they show a screen like that even if you're a few years into your franchise. Also I really love the ticker, it's the biggest reason along with full player editing that Madden will be a day 1 purchase for me.