Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Official Madden 17 Generic Face Correction Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=887100)

bigdooky15 08-18-2016 07:54 PM

Official Madden 17 Generic Face Correction Thread

This is for the players WITHOUT a face scan currently in Madden 17 that need a Generic Face that resembles closer to their real face.

The roster update team wants to make sure every player (even lower tier players), without a proper face scan, looks as closely as they do with the many new generic faces they now have at their disposal. Whether it be wrong face, hair, facial hair, skin tone, etc., the goal is to have everyone currently in the game looked at and as closely resembled to their lifelike counterpart as possible.

All you have to do is name the player that needs a correction on their generic face, go into 'Create a Player' and choose the skin tone and Generic face that closely resembles that player better than the one they have currently.

If the player already has a face that is as close as it can get in appearance then DO NOT list them. The team already knows which players have face scans and which do not.

If you can include comparison pictures with the player's face, the current face, and the new face you are suggesting, it would streamline the process and make it much easier and faster for the team to fix.

An Example of a post would be:

John Hughes III, RE, Cleveland Browns, Skin Tone 5, Head 8
*Comparison Picture Here* (if available)

KANE699 08-19-2016 12:41 PM

Re: Official Madden 17 Generic Face Correction Thread

Let's def get this stickied!

shockl3y 08-19-2016 03:57 PM

This is a great thread, will definitely be hitting it up once I get the game Monday Night. Was able to fix Vic Beasley's player model to more match his real life appearance because of this thread last year. Watched quite a few Falcons madden 17 gameplay vids and am 90% sure he still has that face I gave him last year. Big bummer they couldn't get his face into the game this year.

adub88 08-19-2016 04:59 PM

Kane I tweeted you a pic of Sio Moore. I noticed in a vid with the Colts that he still has dreads. He cut them before camp last season.

Would a generic face remove the dreads?

KANE699 08-19-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adub88 (Post 2048348609)
Kane I tweeted you a pic of Sio Moore. I noticed in a vid with the Colts that he still has dreads. He cut them before camp last season.

Would a generic face remove the dreads?

Yes but I cannot remove a head scan face

adub88 08-19-2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KANE699 (Post 2048348729)
Yes but I cannot remove a head scan face

I got you. Any plans to add player updated scans?

Review 08-20-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KANE699 (Post 2048347882)
Let's def get this stickied!

Did Dez Bryant get scanned this year?

jwired21 08-20-2016 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Cody Kessler QB Cleveland

In the roster he has:
Skin 2 Face 10

Closest face is probably:
Skin 2 Face 1