Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K17 "Little Things" thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=890388)

ramspeedkill 09-15-2016 12:16 PM

NBA 2K17 "Little Things" thread

those who have game already, any noticeable cool things?:)

Crunky 09-15-2016 01:29 PM

Re: NBA 2K17 "Little Things" thread

Little things I've noticed so far are with sometimes bad foul calls a player will get mad and have to be restrained, sometimes both teammates will argue with each other for a moment after teammate was restrained nice little touch.

Ripped Rebound Animations where both offensive player and defensive player fight in a tug of war for possession of the ball after a rebound.

Certain players not all blow into their hands to keep hands warm or moist like Jamal Crawford.

The Double Clutch Layups are cool to see especially with guys like Tony Parker and Kyle Lowry, looks so smooth and life like moves they would pull off in real life.

Things I never noticed before players looking up at the jumbotron for questionable calls.

You can finally punish bigman that try to guard athletic guys on the perimeter by breaking their ankles, sometimes making them fall and an explosive blow by animation.

I maybe exaggerating when I say this but I've witnessed players staredown benches after made shots and stare at other team after made shot.

One last little thing I noticed I don't know if theirs a leadership badge or what maybe this is a superstar trait I noticed them directing players, motioning and pointing where they should be after a foul call and even mentoring from the bench was cool to see.

Small detail may have been in game before that I just now noticed is Variety Inbound Passes like nonchalant underhand pass when defenders aren't in the vicinity, one arm pass and a bounce pass.

Elite defenders really get after it with their aggressiveness, their able to get away with alot more bumping than your average player, big difference.

Elite Athletes like Russell Westbrook first step are really explosive you will have to give them space this year. I just hope 2k doesn't patch it and nerf it because of the complainer's who can't play defense.

I like the sound of the hand to ball blocks, might of been in game before never noticed.

Jostling box out animations, players really going at it to get in position to grab rebounds, they get more amped up bodying up each other at the end of games.

Can't force yourself into the paint aimlessly this year because of new stumble animations and turnovers.

JUSTlFIED 09-15-2016 02:00 PM

As a big man, I notice tip out rebounds are in now (rebounds the look like you are jump-balling)

Also notice you can steal with the pro stick too

Crunky 09-15-2016 02:01 PM

During the last 2 minutes of a closely contested ball game players are more intense and locked in emotionally when bad things go wrong they shake their head in disappointment some bend over hand on knees in disbelief on clutch late game shot's from other team, including physicality gets amped up with the game on the line

MackZillaTV 09-15-2016 02:34 PM

If you make a few TOUGH contact layups with no call, Prez will increasingly get pissed.Not sure if it was just right animations, right time. But hearing Prez yell " DO YOUR JOB!" was hilarious.

iiTzChas 09-15-2016 04:19 PM

One little thing i just saw last night on a stream is they rank you in park now so the really dedicated people can be like top 100 or like #236 out of all the ballers and ranked #400 out of all park. Pretty cool imo

Leasim96 09-15-2016 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iiTzChas (Post 2048431944)
One little thing i just saw last night on a stream is they rank you in park now so the really dedicated people can be like top 100 or like #236 out of all the ballers and ranked #400 out of all park. Pretty cool imo

That would be awesome - hate being low overall matched up with maxed out bought my players.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk

basehead617 09-16-2016 03:52 AM

Can this get stickied? It gets a lot more use when it is stickied.