Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   NASCAR Heat Evolution Patch Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details (/forums/showthread.php?t=893935)

Steve_OS 10-08-2016 11:14 AM

NASCAR Heat Evolution Patch Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details

Dusenberry Martin Racing and Monster Games have been working on a NASCAR Heat Evolution patch, with plans to release it in the coming weeks. While no official release date has been announced, check out some of the details below.

Quote:

You may notice a few fan suggestions are missing from the list. Don’t worry! We’re looking into them. Some updates require more development time than others and may have to wait until the next title release. Nonetheless, we’re here listening to your feedback.

• Address issue of players driving backwards
  • Set physics type option
  • Allow setups option
Features
  • Add additional drivers
  • Adjust screen size option on console
  • Miller Lite paint scheme integration
General
  • Update engine sounds
  • Improve caution flag sensitivity
  • Fix engine issue when using “Full Damage”
  • Polish fuel windows
  • Other improvements and fixes

Aggies7 10-08-2016 11:31 AM

Re: NASCAR Heat Evolution Patch Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details

I see the Miller Lite integration. Haven't played the game yet, is Kevin Harvick's Busch Light scheme in the game.

bravesfan1984 10-08-2016 01:21 PM

I haven't played for a while but is the patch out since you see the Miller Lite scheme?

Aggies7 10-08-2016 06:32 PM

I'm basing comment off of patch notes. I don't believe the patch is released yet

legacyme3 10-09-2016 02:55 AM

"Add additional drivers"

Any idea who?

TerryLabonte44 10-10-2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggies7 (Post 2048502781)
I see the Miller Lite integration. Haven't played the game yet, is Kevin Harvick's Busch Light scheme in the game.

It'll be in there too, Monster Energy as well for Kurt Busch and 5 Hour Energy for Clint Bowyer

the credits show those sponsors as well

spoofrice11 10-10-2016 02:52 PM

Does this game have any extra/retired drivers? Like in Football there are some Free agents that are no longer in the league.
- Guys like Jeff Burton or Jeff Gordon?

brandon27 10-11-2016 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoofrice11 (Post 2048507546)
Does this game have any extra/retired drivers? Like in Football there are some Free agents that are no longer in the league.
- Guys like Jeff Burton or Jeff Gordon?

No. There are some non-cup drivers that float around in the lineup to fill it out, but they're all current to my knowledge.

As for this patch, it's encouraging they're working on things... but based on what they've released as details, it's not good enough. The fact they haven't mentioned attempted improvements to the framerate, or more player customization options to driving model and difficulty options (traction control, stability, racing line, ABS etc) is disappointing.

I guess we have to wait and see what's included in "other fixes". I'm glad they're working on it post release though, because there is a long ways to go. Something is better than nothing though, so I'm thankful for that.