Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 17 Title Update #7 Available Now, Here Are The Details (/forums/showthread.php?t=898006)

Steve_OS 11-30-2016 10:13 AM

Madden NFL 17 Title Update #7 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Another Madden NFL 17 title update is available now for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. The update includes gameplay, Madden Ultimate Team and commentary updates based on feedback from the community.

Gameplay
  • Adressed some RAC catch animations that were incorrectly triggering drops in certain situations.
  • Addressed certain situations where Ice the Kicker was not triggering even though conditions were met.
  • Fixed issue where catching a missed field goal in the end zone caused the position of the
  • ball and the direction of play from the field goal play to be used in the play following the turnover.
  • Addressed certain instances of defenders travelling across the field when the defensive play is flipped, instead of switching assignments.
  • Fixed issue where receivers were getting a speed boost by timing the snap with motioning.
  • Fixed several fatigue issues related to weather/temperature penalties for the Away team.
  • Fixed an issue where using the give up mechanic after recovering a fumble would cause the player to fumble again.
  • Fixed an issue where users could consistently place the ball in the coffin corner on a kickoff with an inaccurate kick.
  • Fixed an issue in 3-4 Under where safety was taking himself out of the play vs. outside runs.
  • Fixed a rare issue where the QB would pass the ball backwards when attempting to throw while crossing the LOS.
  • Fixed an issue where user could ice their own kicker when calling a time out during a field goal attempt.
  • Fixed an issue where a successful fake FG run would result in the player being called out of bounds.
  • Fixed an issue where player icons were displaying ‘grey’ color for fatigue on the play call screen.
  • Fixed an issue where the ball would rarely hit the FB when running HB Lead toss out of I Form Tight.
  • Fixed an issue where the wind direction arrow was backwards in CFM.
  • Fixed an issue where increasing the fumble slider was not causing more fumbles.
  • Fixed an issue where Defenders were not always being credited with a Sack and Forced fumble in the Stats screen when causing a sack-fumble.
Madden Ultimate Team
  • Added MUT Head-to-Head Seasons.
  • Added Super Bowl presentation to appropriate MUT Head-to-Head games.
  • Added the ability to give rewards after each MUT Head-to-Head game rather than waiting
  • until the Event is over.
  • Added additional logic to tell how many items you have available to add to a particular set.
Commentary
  • New lines and logic added for post PAT scenarios. This is previously a spot in the game
  • where we had no commentary.
  • New/additional names added for RB’s, QB’s,Kickers/Punters, and WR’s.
  • New postplay analysis from the team for various different situations.
  • Refreshed common touchdown analysis lines, and added additional logic and lines to fire
  • new situational commentary.
  • Hundreds of new lines added to Play the Moment to provide more variety during return to
  • game scenarios.
  • Legends names added.
  • Numerous tuning changes based on common line telemetry.
Stability
  • Various stability fixes in all modes including Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team.

Palm Bay Pro 11-30-2016 10:18 AM

Man......they are hooking Ultimate Team up this year.

mrCPUgeek 11-30-2016 10:20 AM

Re: Madden NFL 17 Title Update #7 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Nice list of updates. Now I can't wait to get home and continue my CFM!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

underdog13 11-30-2016 10:23 AM

Fumble slider !

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

daze21 11-30-2016 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrCPUgeek (Post 2048598822)
Nice list of updates. Now I can't wait to get home and continue my CFM!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly... now waiting for 2.5 GB update to complete :(

timhere1970 11-30-2016 10:25 AM

Fumble slider and sack fumble issue could be nice fixes. Everything else seems like bad priorities.

underdog13 11-30-2016 10:26 AM

Although a bit disappointed qb accuracy wasn't touched.

Sturzinator 11-30-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underdog13 (Post 2048598825)
Fumble slider !

I was glad too see this too, but I will reserve my enthusiasm until we can confirm it causes fumbles for players other than just the QB.

No punt glitch fix? Seriously?