Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Who are the top strikers and top grapplers in his game?(xbox or ps4) (/forums/showthread.php?t=901193)

zeric 01-22-2017 06:40 PM

Who are the top strikers and top grapplers in his game?(xbox or ps4)

I know kenetic is probably considered best grappler but im sure some are up there with him(also your input would mean a lot here kenetic) but who is the best striker? And not because they lag and are impossible to play but who is the guy that you struggle against the most or just seems to be a cut above everyone else? I hear martial mind a lot on playstation side for striking but i mostly play on xbox so i haven't had the chance(just got ps4 for christmas havent played it there too much)

Dave_S 01-22-2017 06:59 PM

Re: Who are the top strikers and top grapplers in his game?(xbox or ps4)

hope no one takes this the wrong, but I've only been super impressed by one player online, but I don't member his name.

I've played a fair amount of strikers on psn, but to me they just seemed like good strikers, nothing elite or exceptional for the most part.

Part of my thoughts on that the fact most strikers I consider good play very similar to everyone else. Nothing unique that takes them to next level. If someone throws cheese they are immediately disqualified in my book.

Wish I member that dudes name that was really good.

I tell you has the worst striking on PS4! :headbang2 Dave2319 fur sure.

Trillz 01-22-2017 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave_S (Post 2048668902)
hope no one takes this the wrong, but I've only been super impressed by one player online, but I don't member his name.

I've played a fair amount of strikers on psn, but to me they just seemed like good strikers, nothing elite or exceptional for the most part.

Part of my thoughts on that the fact most strikers I consider good play very similar to everyone else. Nothing unique that takes them to next level. If someone throws cheese they are immediately disqualified in my book.

Wish I member that dudes name that was really good.

I tell you has the worst striking on PS4! :headbang2 Dave2319 fur sure.

you can blame the game for that. if the game rewards cheese then why try be unique and lose too cheese.

Dave_S 01-22-2017 07:27 PM

I'm not trying to blame anyone or even complain about it here. I've played against lots of good dudes that don't cheese. Just saying if someone wins a lot by cheesing that doesn't make them a top striker in my book.

zeric 01-22-2017 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave_S (Post 2048668941)
I'm not trying to blame anyone or even complain about it here. I've played against lots of good dudes that don't cheese. Just saying if someone wins a lot by cheesing that doesn't make them a top striker in my book.

What do you consider cheese? For me cheese is leaning back, spamming those sliding kicks and pretty much all tekken combos. Usually the tekken combo strikers are easy as hell to beat tho and that's what a lot of the top 100 on xbox does

fishingtime 01-22-2017 09:18 PM

Who cares? Servers are junk, and this system will remain that way. Need new servers, or nothing matters. Timing is too critical. Sick of striking only to feel like my strikes are like pillows, but my opponents land hard every time. We are fighting the servers more than our opponents.

zeric 01-22-2017 09:30 PM

I have a wired connection and am on xbox and 90% of my games are completely fine. I don't seem to have the same issues you do.

fishingtime 01-22-2017 09:34 PM

Are you kidding? How? These servers are complete trash for this game. Timing is everything. This system does not work. Undisputed was better. Sadly.