Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   Feedback for fifa17 CTT (/forums/showthread.php?t=904126)

andanesean 03-07-2017 11:44 AM

Feedback for fifa17 CTT

Hello again. I have chosen to upload my CTT and Team Tactics again. Not least because I want to have a quick overview of them compared to future FIFA18.

JimmyTheMeatball 03-07-2017 01:54 PM

Re: Feedback for fifa17 CTT

Only minor notes so far on Ligue 1/Ligue 2:

Minor typo...Auxerre and Amiens are listed as 443 formations.

It might be useful to differentiate between what type of 433 formation a team is using as there are a few different variants. This may apply to other formations as well, but I haven't checked yet. I don't get the opportunity to see many televised games of French league football, so apologies if what variant is obvious to a more familiar follower.

I've only finished entering them into my team defaults for Ligue 2, but I'll do the same for Ligue 1. I intend to save the batch as a separate squads file in order to test them out more fully in a test career mode.

Great start and thank you!

thony007 03-07-2017 03:17 PM

I sure would like to give you some feedbacks this weekend. About to start a CM with a team in EFL either Derby or Preston. I am using a combination of different CTT from different people in the forums with my own tweaks.

Thanks for sharing your CTT. did you revise any of them lately?

andanesean 03-07-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyTheMeatball (Post 2048727476)
Only minor notes so far on Ligue 1/Ligue 2:

Minor typo...Auxerre and Amiens are listed as 443 formations.

It might be useful to differentiate between what type of 433 formation a team is using as there are a few different variants. This may apply to other formations as well, but I haven't checked yet. I don't get the opportunity to see many televised games of French league football, so apologies if what variant is obvious to a more familiar follower.

I've only finished entering them into my team defaults for Ligue 2, but I'll do the same for Ligue 1. I intend to save the batch as a separate squads file in order to test them out more fully in a test career mode.

Great start and thank you!

Thanks for the response. Yes you are absolutely right! (I have completely overlooked) from the different versions of 4-3-3, or for that matter other formations that resemble one another. I'm going and take pictures and upload the different tactics (starting with the teams you mention), for they differ in several parameters. Looking forward to hearing your comments when starting to use them in CM.:)

andanesean 03-13-2017 10:49 AM

I wonder more and more about how little players really care (knows) about it's Sliders or CTT which controls the game ?. I asked Matt for a unit time ago, he said - In terms of CTT v Sliders, I feel sliders take the global setting, then are enhanced with CTT. Which is alright answer, but far from adequate provision for me.

Sliders and CTT has several similarities when controlling one and when the other ?. I find it hard to see how they could share control when using CTT ?. I started to test this relationship with my Serie B CM with Pisa. Everything is 50/50 WC all manaul. 15 min, except marking 49/50 and pass speed 45/40 and 55/55 FT. I played three matches yesterday 2 times draw 2-2, 0-0 and a defeat 0-1 to A.C. Perugia Calcio. One should always be cautious to conclude too early, but at any rate it must be tested more and more extreme, but the feeling was pretty good and quite surprising, but more later.

thony007 03-14-2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andanesean (Post 2048735368)
I wonder more and more about how little players really care (knows) about it's Sliders or CTT which controls the game ?. I asked Matt for a unit time ago, he said - In terms of CTT v Sliders, I feel sliders take the global setting, then are enhanced with CTT. Which is alright answer, but far from adequate provision for me.

Sliders and CTT has several similarities when controlling one and when the other ?. I find it hard to see how they could share control when using CTT ?. I started to test this relationship with my Serie B CM with Pisa. Everything is 50/50 WC all manaul. 15 min, except marking 49/50 and pass speed 45/40 and 55/55 FT. I played three matches yesterday 2 times draw 2-2, 0-0 and a defeat 0-1 to A.C. Perugia Calcio. One should always be cautious to conclude too early, but at any rate it must be tested more and more extreme, but the feeling was pretty good and quite surprising, but more later.

here's what I found out so far. Ctt works to give teams identity. I feel the difference against high pressing teams, possession teams, long ball, high crossing.
My one big change is the CC passing. I reduced it by 10 on avg.(ricardo's set) because above 67 passes are considered risky and i noticed too many stupid passes in final third. for some teams it makes sense but others usually play more conservative.

I see you have team width at 50 for most teams. i'm gonna consider yours as there's a lack of goal in my games. too compact in my opinion even though I have team width 54/53 in sliders. Do you use anything else besides whoscored? I see your numbers are more balanced compare to others. It's a balance , if you use too many extreme numbers, team will be different but not in a good and realistic way. ahhh EA if only they were soccer fans too.

andanesean 03-14-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thony007 (Post 2048737442)
here's what I found out so far. Ctt works to give teams identity. I feel the difference against high pressing teams, possession teams, long ball, high crossing.
My one big change is the CC passing. I reduced it by 10 on avg.(ricardo's set) because above 67 passes are considered risky and i noticed too many stupid passes in final third. for some teams it makes sense but others usually play more conservative.

I see you have team width at 50 for most teams. i'm gonna consider yours as there's a lack of goal in my games. too compact in my opinion even though I have team width 54/53 in sliders. Do you use anything else besides whoscored? I see your numbers are more balanced compare to others. It's a balance , if you use too many extreme numbers, team will be different but not in a good and realistic way. ahhh EA if only they were soccer fans too.

I myself am quite happy with the Italy Serie B. I play with the pass speed 40/45 and has not yet experienced drilled pass in the first 6 games !. Only against Spal (Ferrara) that use values ​​below 35 to build up speed and 35 to build up passing, I've seen something similar to drilled pass. Compared to 67 and above, yes it does not work with all teams, but you can not do anything other than use it to teams from league 2 or etc., this is how they play and makes many mistakes, but again do what work for you. Teams play with 50 width, and I also use some 45-40, but it is only at 3-5-2 I'm unwavering and the value should be 30-35 !. Because if you play with 3 man's defense is not wide, they will never be able to be stretched out as a 4 or 5-man defense, so 30/35 for the team width with 3-5-2 and all variations of 3 mans defense. I am well aware that they have 2 WB ahead of them as being part of the defense and the attack but they are not part of the setup at 3-5-2. I dont use Whoscored, or at least very little, I know Ricardo and Krebstar use them a lot, and it's not because the values ​​are not good enough, the problem is they only have values for the major leagues. I use Onefootball and not least the numbers from all football geeks dream website Experimental 3-6-1. He makes statistics in all areas and depth like no other The problem is to translate his numbers, but it's a different story.

andanesean 03-16-2017 08:13 AM

Some reflections on test of CTT VS Sliders. I dare venture to say after making several career mode test seasons. You can not change values ​​after you have started a CM, and if you do, they have no impact on the ongoing CM. But how much influence CTT has on the game is a tricky question ?. Slider values ​​are dominant there is no doubt. I have in my CM with Pisa seen the effects of many teams in Serie B do not make many crosses, and the CTT values is low for many teams. It has the effect for Fifa that many teams are doing a short corner between 2 players, EA's logic ?. What work is when you use the setup to the players and play system, an example is the left/right backs, that if you put them to always overlap can be seen clearly on the field, and It`s a direct competitors to Sliders FB Positioning. So far I would say that CTT affect on the game, the question is just how much ?. Moreover, several here tested it since Fifa17 appeared so its been tested. However, the availability and the way EA almost cryptic user CTT is for me troubling, that they do not dare to play with open cards, or do they actually know how to make tactics !?, if you look at their default tactics for many teams I have my doubts.