Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 17 Patch 1.08 Available Now, Details Included (/forums/showthread.php?t=905068)

loccdogg26 03-21-2017 10:43 AM

FIFA 17 Patch 1.08 Available Now, Details Included

2 Attachment(s)
FIFA 17 patch 1.08 is available now for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the patch notes below.

PPerfect_CJ 03-21-2017 11:47 AM

Re: FIFA Update 1.08 Patch Out Notes Included

I don't know what they've done over the last week or so, but the game plays TERRIBLY, now. Even more so than it already was. The controls are awful and it's more ping-pongy than it's ever been. I tried playing a match in my Manager Mode, last night, and just found myself yelling at the tv. No fun at all. Had to just calm down and turn that crap off. Now, they put out another patch that predictably has 95% to do with FUT. Personally, I can't wait for The Show to drop so that I can finally put this game to the side.

PhillyPhanatic14 03-21-2017 12:07 PM

A. It's about time they fixed the goalies picking up back passes... now if they could fix hand balls...

B. Did they forget that they included a mode called "Career Mode"? Literally not a single update for it since the game released and every time they fix a bunch of stuff in FUT. This is insane. Especially compared to what the Madden Devs do for their Career Mode post-launch.

stlducks 03-21-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2048745886)
A. It's about time they fixed the goalies picking up back passes... now if they could fix hand balls...

B. Did they forget that they included a mode called "Career Mode"? Literally not a single update for it since the game released and every time they fix a bunch of stuff in FUT. This is insane. Especially compared to what the Madden Devs do for their Career Mode post-launch.

Sadly that is the way all sports games besides The Show are going. Nobody cares about offline anymore.

PhillyPhanatic14 03-21-2017 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlducks (Post 2048746067)
Sadly that is the way all sports games besides The Show are going. Nobody cares about offline anymore.

I wonder what is more realistic... The Show coming to the Xbox One or developers of Fifa actually caring about Career Mode. Both seem pretty impossible at this point:cavalry:

stlducks 03-21-2017 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2048746108)
I wonder what is more realistic... The Show coming to the Xbox One or developers of Fifa actually caring about Career Mode. Both seem pretty impossible at this point:cavalry:

The Show moving to Xbox for sure. [emoji2]

JayD 03-21-2017 03:00 PM

Ugh! well, was Atlanta and Minnesota added at least?

stlducks 03-21-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 2048746134)
Ugh! well, was Atlanta and Minnesota added at least?

I just turned my game on, I did not receive a message about an update? Not sure if it's out yet but I did not see those two teams in the game. I also checked around online and I cannot find anything that says they are adding the teams.