Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Baseball Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez's Road to the Show. (/forums/showthread.php?t=906137)

Gagnon39 04-01-2017 06:38 PM

Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez's Road to the Show.

Minnesota, MN (OS) -- Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez begins his journey to the Majors in 2017 after being selected in the third round of the MLB Draft last June by the Minnesota Twins. The Los Angeles native boasts blazing speed, power at the plate as well as defensive prowess at the shortstop position. Rodriguez, 18, is reportedly going to start the year with the Twins' Double-A affiliate Chattanooga Lookouts come April and is excited about the opportunity to begin what he hopes to be a journey to the Big Leagues.

"Hopefully this is just the beginning," said Rodriguez after being drafted by the Twins. "Every ball player growing up dreams about the chance to play in the Major Leagues and now it's gotten a little closer. I know there's a long road ahead but I'm more than willing to put in the work."

Gagnon39 04-01-2017 06:38 PM

Re: Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez's Road to the Show.

Reserved for stats page.

Gagnon39 04-01-2017 06:39 PM

Reserved for additional stats.

drYY 06-30-2017 04:56 AM

Cool! I had the same idea. Btw, are you going off what he looks like in the movie, or what he looks like in the ending where hes playing for the dodgers

Sent from my SM-A310F using Operation Sports mobile app

drYY 06-30-2017 04:57 AM

I made rtts player of him as an adult

Sent from my SM-A310F using Operation Sports mobile app