Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Simftballcritic Impressions(Credit to johnnyg) (/forums/showthread.php?t=910395)

roadman 06-14-2017 10:34 PM

Simftballcritic Impressions(Credit to johnnyg)

Thank you to johnnyg for finding Sim's Impressions.

The only negative he can think of is the lack of CFM work that was put into Madden this year.

The positives he noted were physics are cleaner, visuals popped out and player models were much better, locomotion was improved and smoother, shading works, press animations stood out, coverage is better in man and zone, safeties reacting better to the ball and ball carriers, target passing will be a learning curve, running backs will have better contexture knowledge, blocking is better and he saw more WR drops.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/khP45uhm_eM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BleedGreen710 06-14-2017 10:45 PM

Re: Simftballcritic Impressions(Credit to johnnyg)

good stuff

also he said no more warping, he didnt see any suctions

seththor 06-14-2017 10:57 PM

Sim was accurate on his opinions last yr of Madden so good reason to trust him again.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Operation Sports mobile app

Cowboy008 06-14-2017 11:35 PM

Hopefully everything he talked about will be just as good when it launches.

jfsolo 06-14-2017 11:57 PM

It's my opinion that the competitive gamestyle will have the most tinkering done to it during the last few weeks before launch. It's the style that's going to have the spotlight on it at all times.

In the PX1 Sports interview Clint basically said that besides the kick meter, most features are harder in competitive mode than sim mode. My speculation is that that there will be a fair amount of complaining that gets stuff tune back in competitive mode to where it's not going to be harder than sim mode when all is said and done. We'll see though.

iceman43 06-15-2017 07:14 AM

Cfm needs to change adding modes does nothing for the fundamental product for me. And i think CFM is the foundation of the game

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Brooklynbks4 06-15-2017 09:25 AM

The Hype train keeps building hearing that animations and o line blocking works well is great news. When the gameplay drops will be telling on what to expect and whats getting worked on.

TheBleedingRed21 06-15-2017 10:18 AM

A great playing game of football with less CFM features will keep me engaged much longer.

An okay playing game of football with more CFM features will keep me engaged a lot less.

While I want CFM to be as deep as it can be, I feel the new changes to gameplay alone will make me want to keep coming back for more.