Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 18 Interview Shopmaster with Mike Young (/forums/showthread.php?t=910438)

jpdavis82 06-15-2017 11:40 PM

Madden 18 Interview Shopmaster with Mike Young

https://youtu.be/ZMXnofFiTME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lexicon 06-16-2017 12:15 AM

Re: Madden 18 Interview Shopmaster with Mike Young

Love the sound of the scouting report and being able to play this over and over again. Really excited to play this.

BreakingBad2013 06-16-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexicon (Post 2048873566)
Love the sound of the scouting report and being able to play this over and over again. Really excited to play this.

If it works correctly I bet they use it in CFM for 19.

Lexicon 06-16-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013 (Post 2048873602)
If it works correctly I bet they use it in CFM for 19.

That's what I'm hoping. If not the exact thing, at least they take the idea and make it work for Franchise. That's why I'm high on this mode. It's something they can have a visual of and experience making. Help them bring the ideas from paper to life.

4thQtrStre5S 06-16-2017 01:48 AM

MUT is the main game mode..Even Long Shot is connected to MUT. I predicted this would be the case. I am not complaining at all; there are many reasons to push MUT, besides money.

I like creating my team from player cards, and playing games with them. I wish there was a practice field in MUT, but overall, it is at a fun level that I believe is missing from CFM..Though my main issue in CFM is generic generated names for rookies, and poorly generated ratings and player molders, etc.

I could see the future of CFM being connected to MUT in some manner; maybe rewards that are usable in MUT, etc...

Mattanite 06-16-2017 02:01 AM

Good to get a bit more info. No ones mentioned scouting on cfm yet so could have changed already. Here's to hoping. Although the scouting in 17 is the best so far of cfm since m12 and m09. I'm on the fence about Longshot still, I'm not super psyched but I don't dislike it. If your character was a my player type who you could then use in team play and progress further that would be cool. You will be able to but just as a mut card.

Sent from my F3111 using Operation Sports mobile app

Atax1s 06-17-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S (Post 2048873616)
MUT is the main game mode..Even Long Shot is connected to MUT. I predicted this would be the case. I am not complaining at all; there are many reasons to push MUT, besides money.

I like creating my team from player cards, and playing games with them. I wish there was a practice field in MUT, but overall, it is at a fun level that I believe is missing from CFM..Though my main issue in CFM is generic generated names for rookies, and poorly generated ratings and player molders, etc.

I could see the future of CFM being connected to MUT in some manner; maybe rewards that are usable in MUT, etc...

That wouldn't surprise me. MLB the show does this already.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

seththor 06-17-2017 03:18 AM

I didn't think this would interest me but I admit I'm intrigued now.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Operation Sports mobile app