Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Q&A Madden 18 with imav (/forums/showthread.php?t=910545)

Brooklynbks4 06-18-2017 10:00 PM

Q&A Madden 18 with imav

https://youtu.be/TaTOAKG_uWQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATLBrayden 06-18-2017 10:25 PM

Re: Q&A Madden 18 with imav

Not done watching yet but I heard him talk about the fullback/lead blocker still missing the easy block in that one-on-one scenario which sucks. Was really hoping that was fixed.

Brooklynbks4 06-18-2017 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLBrayden (Post 2048876033)
Not done watching yet but I heard him talk about the fullback/lead blocker still missing the easy block in that one-on-one scenario which sucks. Was really hoping that was fixed.

Yea just keep in mind this is an early build of the game still have till August to have some fixes applied .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 06-19-2017 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLBrayden (Post 2048876033)

I'm not worried just yet given that some people saw a MAN blocking run in leaked footage and expected the FB to abandon his job to block a blitzing linebacker as if it were a zone blocking play.

In other words, unless I know the person giving their impression actually knows something about real football, I'm not going to take their word until I see it for myself.

Although on the other hand in previous Madden's I've seen fullbacks fail in man blocking.

cthurt 06-19-2017 09:04 AM

So the new story mode feature ends when the draft starts?? And that is the feature that took time away from CFM?? So the player never actually plays in the NFL I'm assuming until Madden 19?? Wow

SolidSquid 06-19-2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cthurt (Post 2048876224)
So the new story mode feature ends when the draft starts?? And that is the feature that took time away from CFM?? So the player never actually plays in the NFL I'm assuming until Madden 19?? Wow

The feature that took away from CFM isn't a feature but a completely different game

khaliib 06-19-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolidSquid (Post 2048876290)
The feature that took away from CFM isn't a feature but a completely different game

Or the Framework/foundation to be more exact.

It's a shed being built in the backyard even though the landscaping itself is still in need of some searious attention.

It'll provide some type of use when it's done, but as of now, it's just occupying space in the yard.