Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Does anyone use gameflow/ask coach when picking plays? (/forums/showthread.php?t=911902)

jt2000 07-23-2017 03:49 PM

Does anyone use gameflow/ask coach when picking plays?

I was thinking about doing a franchise by doing this. I hate picking the same play over and over.

edgevoice 07-23-2017 05:54 PM

Re: Does anyone use gameflow/ask coach when picking plays?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jt2000 (Post 2048912494)
I was thinking about doing a franchise by doing this. I hate picking the same play over and over.

I build a custom playbook and then install a 60 play situational gameplan. Those plays show up under the Frequent Plays header. You could do something similar and still call plays from coach suggestions. Although random, it would still pick from plays that you installed. It does take some work, but like anything else in life, the more you put into it, the richer the reward.

burnwood 07-24-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jt2000 (Post 2048912494)

I use it almost exclusively for situational decisions. I think of it as an offensive coordinator and I'm the head coach, but I ultimately choose the play. There are times that I want specific plays and formations that aren't suggested though.

I would hate having to page through the playbook each and everytime like old times.

therealsmallville 07-24-2017 03:23 PM

I use the suggested plays. It repeats a lot, so I flip through them, but it's rare for me to back out & select from the main playbook. I play offline solo vs the cpu, and it prevents me from picking money plays and makes the games more challenging.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Old School Fool 07-25-2017 12:10 AM

Most of the time I use the suggested plays unless I need something very specific like a Hail Mary, a fake, or whatever else.