Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   As a community we cannot accept the current CPU QB play. (/forums/showthread.php?t=913046)

Swagger Jack 08-13-2017 07:31 PM

As a community we cannot accept the current CPU QB play.

And I'm frustrated that the gamechangers, and the Devs are simply ignoring this. Mobile quarterbacks don't run or move at all in the pocket and EVERYONE SEES IT.

I saw a gameplay with Marcus Mariota and he stood there for 5-9 seconds in the pocket until he was sacked. I can tell you right now I'm not buying this game until I hear from someone that his is in their plans for it to be fixed. I've hit up several gamechangers and EA Devs on Twitter just to be ignored.

extremeskins04 08-13-2017 07:35 PM

Re: As a community we cannot accept the current CPU QB play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swagger Jack (Post 2048944256)
And I'm frustrated that the gamechangers, and the Devs are simply ignoring this. Mobile quarterbacks don't run or move at all in the pocket and EVERYONE SEES IT.

I saw a gameplay with Marcus Mariota and he stood there for 5-9 seconds in the pocket until he was sacked. I can tell you right now I'm not buying this game until I hear from someone that his is in their plans for it to be fixed. I've hit up several gamechangers and EA Devs on Twitter just to be ignored.

Just to let you know, the reason why Madden Gamechangers are ignoring you is because it does not affect them as most of them are Competitive players or Online MUT players.

I think Moonlight Swami is one of the only Gamechangers that is like us, offline CFM'ers.

But yea I agree, sometimes you'll see QB's move around the pocket but it's few and far between. Most of them just stand there and take sacks. It's honestly either the #1 or #2 legacy issue that I wanted fixed before other things.

bcruise 08-13-2017 07:45 PM

Clint has commented on the QB mobility numerous times already on his twitter. And that, regardless of what people are seeing in the videos, he wants them to play the game first before changes are made.

It's not being ignored.

And I will now step out because I hear the mob coming.

reyes the roof 08-13-2017 07:53 PM

If he wants us to play the game first, they should have released a demo

extremeskins04 08-13-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reyes the roof (Post 2048944287)

Not only that but all you need to do is show two videos and I can show you the exact moments in those videos where it clearly is a problem. I mean I understand he wants us to play the game first but it's only delaying the inevitable.

It needs fixed. The same thing happened last year.

ojai4keith 08-13-2017 08:07 PM

Please fix this about Qb issue.hugh flaw in game. They fixed in Madden16 Why
not now. Or give reason why

Cowboy008 08-13-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcruise (Post 2048944273)
Clint has commented on the QB mobility numerous times already on his twitter. And that, regardless of what people are seeing in the videos, he wants them to play the game first before changes are made.

It's not being ignored.

And I will now step out because I hear the mob coming.

I don't believe we really need to play it first since we are able to clearly see in the videos that are out that the QB AI needs to be improved.

infemous 08-13-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reyes the roof (Post 2048944287)

no demo?

damn was SO close to buying