Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   Ps4 1991 rosters (/forums/showthread.php?t=913076)

sonofthedude777 08-14-2017 11:54 AM

Ps4 1991 rosters

Better late than never. I have been working on a 1991 roster that I inherited in November. I think iteachpercussion started it. It is just labeled 1991 and my id is h1rstkin. I made it for the teams to play realistic in user controlled games on Allmadden. I simmed just to see and the 1991 playoff teams made it the the playoffs. The Panthers made it though because I kept Rivera as their coach and every other coach had no experience. I think that is why but can't be certain. With them and the other non existent in 1991 teams I added some legends I thought would be fun to play with but made the rest of the rosters as ****ty as possible by switching positions and the like. Another thing is I took all of the good players that I didnt use in making the rosters and made them kickers, punters or fullbacks in case you want to add them in the mix. I think most of you know this, but, just in case, you have to take over every team to get the most realistic experience. Otherwise the cpu will sign frre agents and muck everything up. You need to change playbooks as well. The Oilers were run and shoot not the smash mouth running team the Titans were last year etc.. I also added some free agents like Doug Flutie, Rocket Ismail, and Keith Millard. Rocket is a 70 something so u have to look for him. Finally, I was making this w the idea of going forward a few years so the ratings are geared a little more to what a guy's potential was. This made it difficult for one year wonders like Wayne Haddix, but there is no perfect system. Some of the numbers are off too. One of the websites I used only gave the last number a guy wore. I think that is everything I need to explain. I hope you enjoy and am interested in your feedback.

Sent from my SM-A710K using Operation Sports mobile app

Iteachpercussion 08-14-2017 12:37 PM

Re: Ps4 1991 rosters

Awesome to see someone else doing some classic roster. The 1991 roster was not mine.

I will have to check out the roster later today.

In my opinion, the best site to use for rosters, stats, numbers, etc is pro-footballreference. It is great and quite comprehensive.

sonofthedude777 08-15-2017 01:40 AM

Yeah you are right. I used profootball reference but at the end I wanted to get done. I forget the name of the website but it broke down every team by position w numbers so it was the quick and easy way.

StormsWarning 08-15-2017 08:29 AM

appreciate the work, will check these out later!

edit... i just hopped on real quick and downloaded them, man!!!!! you did and amazing job on the edits! jeez you can tell you worked on these since November, these rosters are Boss status, i cant wait to play with these. thx again.

sonofthedude777 08-15-2017 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormsWarning (Post 2048946757)
appreciate the work, will check these out later!

edit... i just hopped on real quick and downloaded them, man!!!!! you did and amazing job on the edits! jeez you can tell you worked on these since November, these rosters are Boss status, i cant wait to play with these. thx again.

Thanks a lot bro I really appreciate it. In all honesty I put it down for months at a time but I did probably put in about 5 hours a team. Thanks again, you made my day man.

Nemesis Enforcer 08-15-2017 10:51 PM

This is very good! Well done man. Nice to see the 90s cards get some love.

Great player pic choices too :)

Ebpmd 12-20-2019 04:14 PM

Can't find it? Anyone else having trouble?

Great Whale 12-20-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebpmd (Post 2049991277)
Can't find it? Anyone else having trouble?

Which roster ?