Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   What mode do you play primarily? (/forums/showthread.php?t=929091)

chanseyelverton 03-21-2018 02:21 AM

What mode do you play primarily?

I’m just curious to see what the vast majority of users spend their time playing in the show. Me personally, I play 85% OFFLINE franchise and a lil RTTS here and there. It just seems so much time and investment has been put in the online aspects of the game (diamond dynasty), yet from reading thru countless threads and posts there seems to be a ton of Offline only users like me still in the mix. No shame in online whatsoever by any means, just wish the focus and energy could be implemented in offline still too. I understand that it’s a monopoly and the more money we spend after purchase, the happier SDS is but still.

I wish there was a way to add a poll for this that calculated...........

Franchise

RTTS

Diamond dynasty

Play now

Online head to head

Other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caulfield 03-21-2018 02:24 AM

Re: What mode do you play primarily?

Franchise some, season mode some more, much more. I also like to dabble in post-season mode.

Blegh 03-21-2018 02:25 AM

Play now. I know if i start franchise i will quit soon after because the game will get stale.

However i might try RTTS for the first time this year.

SandGropeR 03-21-2018 02:53 AM

RTTS only, might look at franchise but not sure

Jimmydm90 03-21-2018 03:20 AM

RTTS almost exclusively. I've dabbled in some of the other modes but none of them have really grabbed me.

richinspirit 03-21-2018 04:30 AM

Probably 50/50 franchise and rtts over the course of a year cycle. Though last year I played a lot more offline franchise than rtts, might rebalanced again this year. No real interest in DD, like I have no real interest in Madden Ultimate Team or whatever the fifa equivalent is!

Also, being from the UK, I've found the online gameplay connecting to the US often sucks!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Operation Sports mobile app

OneTonneBaby 03-21-2018 04:52 AM

Offline franchise almost 100% of the time, mainly because it takes me 9 months to complete a season. I touch RTTS and DD every so often but get really bored very quickly.

LSU389 03-21-2018 04:59 AM

Diamond Dynasty. And while I don't expect that to change, I'm looking forward to playing more franchise this year with the way they've touched it up.