Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   WNBA Mode (/forums/showthread.php?t=993452)

Scuzz 10-14-2021 02:10 PM

WNBA Mode

The WNBA game feels like it plays slightly different than NBA – more of a natural sim and pure basketball game in my opinion.

Are my eyes deceiving me? I seem to like the gameplay better.

Anyone else give this a try yet? Curious to hear others thoughts..

jeebs9 10-14-2021 02:38 PM

Re: WNBA Mode

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scuzz (Post 2050486386)
The WNBA game feels like it plays slightly different than NBA – more of a natural sim and pure basketball game in my opinion.

Is this your first time playing with WNBA? If so yes it's been the most sim feel. It reminds me of my old school leagues. Nothing crazy happens. That's probably why I play every once in a while.

Just wish they had it online pno. I think ChaseB had thread about this. It's a missed opportunity to showcase the women's game. It's kind of sad because it's actually a great part of the game.

Scuzz 10-14-2021 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeebs9 (Post 2050486406)
Is this your first time playing with WNBA? If so yes it's been the most sim feel. It reminds me of my old school leagues. Nothing crazy happens. That's probably why I play every once in a while.

Just wish they had it online pno. I think ChaseB had thread about this. It's a missed opportunity to showcase the women's game. It's kind of sad because it's actually a great part of the game.

Yeah bro, first time playing. Really enjoying it. The post game and triple threat is actually existent.. just saw a traveling violation, too. Just feels more like real basketball. Might have to ride this wave for a little.

jeebs9 10-14-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scuzz (Post 2050486420)
Yeah bro, first time playing. Really enjoying it. The post game and triple threat is actually existent.. just saw a traveling violation, too. Just feels more like real basketball. Might have to ride this wave for a little.

Yeah I kind of wish they had a online for them. I'd be total down to play. They just did them dirty on that part.

malky 10-14-2021 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scuzz (Post 2050486386)

I haven't played the NBA side yet, still getting my rosters ready. So I started a WNBA franchise to fill the time and WOW, I'm loving it! Wish it had a few more bells and whistles, no all star game I believe, presentation with halftime and different announcers and sideline reporters.... But as far as an enjoyable game play, it's really really good! I'm hooked on my franchise mode for sure.

jfsolo 10-14-2021 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeebs9 (Post 2050486426)
Yeah I kind of wish they had a online for them. I'd be total down to play. They just did them dirty on that part.

If there was an online mode for this then it would obviously get changed to play completely differently.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Operation Sports mobile app

Smirkin Dirk 10-14-2021 08:04 PM

It feels less twitchy. I’ll have a WNBA franchise aswell.

Slooty2k 10-14-2021 08:47 PM

5 Attachment(s)
If anyone is interested and I'll be posting a roster thread for this as well but I'm currently working on an indepth WNBA roster for series X. Currently fixing generic faces and accessories and then move onto ratings, tendency and badge edits with an emphasis on sim gameplay.