Home

Crazy/Weird/Gross experiences at games

This is a discussion on Crazy/Weird/Gross experiences at games within the Pro Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2008, 02:01 PM   #17
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Crazy/Weird/Gross experiences at games

first time i ever went to a MLB game back in 1996 to see the Yanks play the Red Sox at Yankee Stadium... there was this family of 4... a father, uncle, possibly some friend of both, and the father's daughter...

around the 3rd inning, the girl left to go to the concession stand to get food and drink for the men that sent her to get it. She had to have only been ten years old or so so I really have no idea what these dudes were thinking, and how that could possibly be safe at all...

5th inning rolls around and the girl still hasn't returned... something I wouldn't have really noticed if the men weren't complaining (not worrying) about why the girl hadn't returned yet...

Bottom of the 5th, she finally comes around with the biggest tray of food I've ever seen. A few orders of nachos, a couple franks, 4 drinks, peanuts, popcorn, you name it... it was all there... TONS of food!

She makes her way up the stairs to get back to the seat of men who await eagerly to eat their food... and she trips.

The food flies everywhere and nothing is salvaged.

I almost died laughing.

The girl cried.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #18
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Crazy/Weird/Gross experiences at games

jays game last year...two guys sitting across the aisle from me in the nose bleeds and loud and drunk and skuggy. both have 2 full large beers. The one in the aisle starts puking all in the aisleway, and it's 'water-falling' down the very steep stairs at the skydome. Security sees him and yank both from the game. My buddy grabbed the beers and drank them (even the open one from pukey) I demaned the only untouched one, and he gave it to me.

ps. they were both yelling as if they have been arested for breathing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Pro Baseball »