Home

NBA Off Topic

This is a discussion on NBA Off Topic within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #5577
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
Thank you for NINJAK2 for allowing me to find this gem.

Damn graphics look better than NBA Live lol

My question is why did they represent the Pistons as a bunch of horses?

Did the animators get confused, and perhaps thought they were playing the now defunct Detroit Shock?
Old 11-16-2012, 10:42 PM   #5578
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
She's fell off real bad, man.
I met your boy Billy King today. Gave him some props on helping make the Nets relevant again. Asked him about how Dwight he said he could see how Dwight on the nets could of been of blessing due to less pressure to win now. After that we mostly talk about his time with the Sixers. Definitely a cool person to talk to for sure.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:53 PM   #5579
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashanova
I met your boy Billy King today. Gave him some props on helping make the Nets relevant again. Asked him about how Dwight he said he could see how Dwight on the nets could of been of blessing due to less pressure to win now. After that we mostly talk about his time with the Sixers. Definitely a cool person to talk to for sure.
What did he say about the Sixers?

-Juke
Old 11-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #5580
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
What did he say about the Sixers?

-Juke
He said that he loved his tenured there and having something to prove as a young GM. His Favorite team of course was the 2001 76ers and his favorite player other than Iverson was Toni Kukoc. I found that interesting since he traded him. Another interesting thing he said was in the 02 draft he almost drafted Tayshaun Prince but instead went the route they went with which was a trade with another team for the player they ended up selecting
Old 11-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #5581
b**-r*y

tehova's Arena

OVR: 18

http://nba.si.com/2012/11/16/andrew-...adelphia-knee/

Sixers center Andrew Bynum has been sidelined throughout training camp, preseason and the first eight games of the regular season due to a bone bruise in his right knee. On Friday, Bynum told reporters that he has now suffered “setback” with his left knee as well. While surgery is not currently anticipated, his expected return date of mid-December, at the earliest, would now seem to be in some question

Potato Chips
Old 11-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #5582
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I disagree

Sterling did not make blunders over the years. What he did, he did on purpose. The guy is a slumlord a rich real estate tycoon and probably used the Clipps as a tax write off for many years purposely
BINGO!
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Old 11-17-2012, 12:35 AM   #5583
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehova
http://nba.si.com/2012/11/16/andrew-...adelphia-knee/

Sixers center Andrew Bynum has been sidelined throughout training camp, preseason and the first eight games of the regular season due to a bone bruise in his right knee. On Friday, Bynum told reporters that he has now suffered “setback” with his left knee as well. While surgery is not currently anticipated, his expected return date of mid-December, at the earliest, would now seem to be in some question

Potato Chips

That trade looks better and better each day.

I thought he was starting to look pretty injury free last season too. I think he only missed one game last year due to injury.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:54 AM   #5584
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Houston Rockets rookie Royce White says he is prepared to walk away from the NBA.

Speaking in an interview with ESPN's Colleen Dominguez, White said he was going to meet with general manager Daryl Morey on Monday to discuss his situation with the team.

White
The Rockets have said they intend to fine White for every day he remains away from the team or does not attend sessions with a therapist arranged by the team. The Houston Chronicle has reported the Rockets have no plans to trade or release White.

On the situation with White, a Rockets spokesperson said the team stands by its previous statement: "We are committed to his long-term success and we will continue to support him now and going forward."

White, the 16th pick in June's draft, has remained absent from the team in a dispute over how the Rockets are helping him confront his anxiety disorder.

White posted on Twitter on Thursday: "I'm not PLANNING to quit, but if its between my HEALTH and BASKETBALL, health takes precedence."

The Harlem Globetrotters have reached out to the rookie, who publicly has stated his fear of flying.

"I have watched from afar an incredibly gifted basketball player who has struggled off the court with a fear of flying, and I truly feel for this young man," Globetrotters coach and director of player personnel "Sweet" Lou Dunbar said in a news release. "While we truly hope Royce can overcome his fears, and have a highly successful NBA career, I just want him to know the Globetrotters offer their support and another option to play professional basketball without a rigorous flying schedule. He could have an opportunity to play for the Globetrotters, as many of our 270 games in North America are traveled by luxury bus. As for the 150 others overseas, well, we would have to excuse him from those games."

White, who has yet to play in a game, did not attend the Rockets' game Monday against Miami, their practice Tuesday or their game Wednesday against New Orleans. He earlier wrote on his Twitter account that the Rockets have been "inconsistent" in helping him.

The Rockets (4-4) visited the Portland Trail Blazers (3-5) on Friday night.
Opinions on this?

Ugly situation. I find it hard to sympathize with Royce because Houston has provided a therapist but he's refusing it. And his twitter rants aren't helping his cause.

Usually I side with the players. But Royce is making himself look like a real ******* and Houston looks like a ******* for even drafting him.

I think he'll be out of the league soon. What a way Houston made decisions this past offseason.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »