Home

PES Option File Thread

This is a discussion on PES Option File Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2011, 11:38 PM   #41
Rookie

strive's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2012 Option File Thread

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask if not I apologize, but does anyone have any experience with (PC) option files? Like how common are they, and are they as in depth as say the console versions? I'd really like the MLS if possible in my PES game.

I mainly play offline so I think PES is a better fit for me, but without the licensees a lot of its flare is lost, and option files help remedy that. However if there isn't a good editing community for PC -- I guess I'd be better of with FIFA?

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 11:58 PM   #42
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by strive
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask if not I apologize, but does anyone have any experience with (PC) option files? Like how common are they, and are they as in depth as say the console versions? I'd really like the MLS if possible in my PES game.

I mainly play offline so I think PES is a better fit for me, but without the licensees a lot of its flare is lost, and option files help remedy that. However if there isn't a good editing community for PC -- I guess I'd be better of with FIFA?

Thanks in advance
PC patches are more in depth and can get into better detail. Unfortunately, I've never seen a complete MLS pc patch. A few of the patches contain the bigger MLS clubs like the Galaxy or NY. Not sure how accurate they are though.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:03 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie923
This DLC you are talking about, it's basically a roster update??

If so, does it overwrite your edit data and all the emblems, EPL Kits, and so forth?
DLC is usually a roster update and possibly some added boots or corrected/updated kits.

The DLC will not usually affect editing you've done to teams (kits, emblems, etc.). It will affect players -- not as much any editing of players, say stats-wise; more moving players around and/or possibly deleting them to correspond with roster moves.

The players most affected, at least in the last two versions of PES, are the ones that have been overwritten over the default fake players in the game. In those cases, the players usually get defaulted to their original roster position on the fake teams; plus their nationalities and off/def setting are usually defaulted. Most of the other editing to fake players will 'stick' with the DLC.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:08 AM   #44
Rookie

strive's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
PC patches are more in depth and can get into better detail. Unfortunately, I've never seen a complete MLS pc patch. A few of the patches contain the bigger MLS clubs like the Galaxy or NY. Not sure how accurate they are though.
Thanks for the fast response, and that is good to hear that the PC version has a solid patch/editing community. What about the USA national team? I'm mainly prying because, I'm really looking forward to the "Be A Legend" mode, and I'd like to play for my country(USA), and have a little bit of American interaction(either the MLS or an accurate USMNT would suffice).

Also for the Manager mode, do you know if there are any Dutch leagues or option files for Dutch Leagues? Specifically Ajax's? I kind of want to rebuild them into a power to compete with Barca, Man U, ect.

Sorry for all the questions if it is intrusive, I will certainly open a new thread.

Last edited by strive; 09-28-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:30 AM   #45
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by strive
Thanks for the fast response, and that is good to hear that the PC version has a solid patch/editing community. What about the USA national team? I'm mainly prying because, I'm really looking forward to the "Be A Legend" mode, and I'd like to play for my country(USA), and have a little bit of American interaction(either the MLS or an accurate USMNT would suffice).

Also for the Manager mode, do you know if there are any Dutch leagues or option files for Dutch Leagues? Specifically Ajax's? I kind of want to rebuild them into a power to compete with Barca, Man U, ect.

Sorry for all the questions if it is intrusive, I will certainly open a new thread.
The Eridivise is a fully licensed league in pes. I think you have a good chance of finding a pc patch with an accurate USMNT. Check pes-patch.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 12:39 AM   #46
Rookie

TGraen23's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
http://twitter.com/#!/DJDaymos

Daymos is making a 360 option file as we speak. Check his twitter account in the link above, he is always posting updates on the option file. ETA is Oct. 14 or possibly earlier.
Thank you, very helpful!
Old 09-28-2011, 01:09 AM   #47
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Here you go. they are for the PS3.

Edit Data - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J5DP36S8

Chants - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U7W07K0U

You should just need my edit data if you use the original base OF.

You need to check the lineups. I adjusted some but not all of them. I am not sure if you need the chants file but I think you do for it to work properly. I just copied them to a Music folder and copied them over. there are some extra chants on there that I didn't use so feel free to change what you want. If you have any questions let me know.
I've played PES in years past and I know what OFs are, but I never really knew how to get them or work them.

So if anyone can give me a step-by-step rundown I'd greatly appreciate it as right now I am surprisingly finding myself playing the other game more even though I was a bigger fan of the PES demo.

Also, I have a Macbook Pro, but I don't believe I've downloaded any programs that can download zip files or whatever they're called.

Also, where do I get the base OF from? Sorry about all the n00b-like questions. I've just never done this before.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:54 AM   #48
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
I've played PES in years past and I know what OFs are, but I never really knew how to get them or work them.

So if anyone can give me a step-by-step rundown I'd greatly appreciate it as right now I am surprisingly finding myself playing the other game more even though I was a bigger fan of the PES demo.

Also, I have a Macbook Pro, but I don't believe I've downloaded any programs that can download zip files or whatever they're called.

Also, where do I get the base OF from? Sorry about all the n00b-like questions. I've just never done this before.
I puts some links in the first post to some tutorials.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »