Home

PES 2017 impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2017 impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2016, 12:23 PM   #17
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: PES 2017 impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPERNUT
What are you seeing as far as the average for fouls between you and the CPU per game? How many minute halves are you playing? Do you feel AI teams are using tactics to play like themselves in real life or?
I played a few games, 10 minutes, and in all of them the cpu was called for more fouls than me. Some didn't go on the stat sheet cuz advantage was played. It's been around 5-7 fouls combined.

Can't tell if the teams play like in real life because I'm playing the Asian champions league and I'm not familiar with the clubs. I can say that the teams have played differently in each game though.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:08 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 7

I don't know what it is, but something's not right for me. The game is lots of fun, but I can't find the good, sim-like balance that I'm looking for.

I just played my fourth game as Peru vs. Uruguay, on -1 speed and superstar difficulty. I won, 1-0.

Possession: Peru 66, Uruguay 34
Shots: Peru 13, Uruguay 8
Shots on Target: Peru 7, Uruguay 5
Fouls: Peru 1, Uruguay 1
Pass completed: Peru 84 percent, Uruguay 67 percent

I might have to knock down the pass accuracy to -1, as some have suggested, but something else I've found is that the CBs and defenders in general seem to win a lot of their tackles in their defensive third, killing the danger of the attacking team. Like last year, if you mistimed a tackle, you'd be punished with a goal. Not seeing that anywhere nearly as much this year. At least not yet.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:47 PM   #19
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

playing on professional so far while I get more used to it. I've had a wide range of scores which I like. 1-1, 2-1, 3-3, 4-0, 1-0. Still seeing decent number of fouls. I think that's legit now.....fouls are called consistently. Another little positive I've noticed is that the players don't get dazed and freeze for like 1-2 seconds after simple tackles like before. It's been drastically cut down and more realistic.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:51 PM   #20
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
I don't know what it is, but something's not right for me. The game is lots of fun, but I can't find the good, sim-like balance that I'm looking for.

I just played my fourth game as Peru vs. Uruguay, on -1 speed and superstar difficulty. I won, 1-0.

Possession: Peru 66, Uruguay 34
Shots: Peru 13, Uruguay 8
Shots on Target: Peru 7, Uruguay 5
Fouls: Peru 1, Uruguay 1
Pass completed: Peru 84 percent, Uruguay 67 percent

I might have to knock down the pass accuracy to -1, as some have suggested, but something else I've found is that the CBs and defenders in general seem to win a lot of their tackles in their defensive third, killing the danger of the attacking team. Like last year, if you mistimed a tackle, you'd be punished with a goal. Not seeing that anywhere nearly as much this year. At least not yet.

U neee to knock down pass assist to 0, above it it's just too easy, at least thats how infelt in the demo. Looks like u're using pass assist 2, could be why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2016, 05:04 PM   #21
MVP

Okay, so I switched teams to get a different feel. I used Real Madrid and played Liverpool.

I won 7-1. Four goals from Ronaldo, and four in the game from him and other players were headers.

Liverpool had nine shots and four on target, and they committed three fouls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2016, 05:06 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
U neee to knock down pass assist to 0, above it it's just too easy, at least thats how infelt in the demo. Looks like u're using pass assist 2, could be why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you finetune that?
Old 09-10-2016, 05:43 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
How do you finetune that?
Think I found it. On default it was at 1, and I knocked it down to 0.

Afterwards, play as Man Utd against Inter. I lost, 4-1, and finished with a 65 percent pass completed. Eek.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:17 PM   #24
MVP

Just played with Peru vs. Ecuador, and gave up a last-second goal to lose 1-0.

Ecuador's pass completion was 67 and mine was 63.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »