Home

PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017

This is a discussion on PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 11:47 AM   #49
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PS4 Option File Thread for PES 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Good morning, nerd friends.

I think it took me a total of two hours last night to get all the PES World OF stuff working. The key once I hit the 'maximum number of images' error was to go in and delete *all* the images and start over. From there, I just started doing one league at a time, 10 clubs at a time, until a single league was complete. When I had 1st/2nd division of all the clubs finished, I imported all the emblems. The emblems are a bit of a pain in the arse because you have to dig through all 400+ images.

---

Still, soup to nuts, I can't tell you how amazed I am that this is possible with PES. For the last three years, I've been a heavy FIFA editor. To be able to edit with the PS4 will not only be *so* much easier, but I can sit on the couch! In addition, unlike FIFA's silliness where you only have 3 kit choices with the "elite" clubs, you get 3 choices with *every* club in PES.

I fired up an exhibition game with Juventus FC and their gorgeous azzuri away strip against Spurs in their puketastic 3rd. Despite them looking like a bunch of ripe peaches on the pitch, they soundly destroyed me, 2-0.

Superstar with neutral form is a damned challenging affair!

VIVA LA PES 2017!
Superstar is way too hard for me on Manual passing and shooting, I just stick to Top Player.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:37 PM   #50
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
For some reasons those kits are not working right and are missing a kit forone of the teams.
You're right. I wasn't able to get any of them to work correctly. Porto seems to be working but I'm not sure if I had uploaded that one from a different OF to begin with.
Old 09-16-2016, 12:59 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Good morning, nerd friends.

I think it took me a total of two hours last night to get all the PES World OF stuff working. The key once I hit the 'maximum number of images' error was to go in and delete *all* the images and start over. From there, I just started doing one league at a time, 10 clubs at a time, until a single league was complete. When I had 1st/2nd division of all the clubs finished, I imported all the emblems. The emblems are a bit of a pain in the arse because you have to dig through all 400+ images.

---

Still, soup to nuts, I can't tell you how amazed I am that this is possible with PES. For the last three years, I've been a heavy FIFA editor. To be able to edit with the PS4 will not only be *so* much easier, but I can sit on the couch! In addition, unlike FIFA's silliness where you only have 3 kit choices with the "elite" clubs, you get 3 choices with *every* club in PES.

I fired up an exhibition game with Juventus FC and their gorgeous azzuri away strip against Spurs in their puketastic 3rd. Despite them looking like a bunch of ripe peaches on the pitch, they soundly destroyed me, 2-0.

Superstar with neutral form is a damned challenging affair!

VIVA LA PES 2017!
And then you took my PS4 and helped me complete this task, and not charging me $10....?

Whooops, was using that 3rd eye skill again...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 01:18 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 0

Is there a way to change kits resolution once inside the game?
I would like to load the championship file from PES world but 2084 is a bit... space demanding.

By the way the league file approach they propose is a really good idea!
Old 09-16-2016, 01:29 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
And then you took my PS4 and helped me complete this task, and not charging me $10....?

Whooops, was using that 3rd eye skill again...
The reason I dont mind paying the money for the PES Universe file is that with a business and a 1 year old at home more time editing is precious less time playing. Ill gladly pay $9 for all the leagues, kits, emblems, updates etc that I can just plug in and play than spend my alloted free time editing, installing, debugging etc, then not getting to experience the game. Also, the OF is totally free only the preorders cost money.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:41 PM   #54
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDutchDad
I used the PESgaming file, uploaded the way they recommended, 15 teams at a time, and saved, etc.

Then, I used the PES World OF to only upload the Championship kits that PESGaming was missing.

All is right in the world.
That is what I did too.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:50 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleTex82
The reason I dont mind paying the money for the PES Universe file is that with a business and a 1 year old at home more time editing is precious less time playing. Ill gladly pay $9 for all the leagues, kits, emblems, updates etc that I can just plug in and play than spend my alloted free time editing, installing, debugging etc, then not getting to experience the game. Also, the OF is totally free only the preorders cost money.
Sure, sure - I'm the same way. I paid for the PesUniverse file as well. Never got it though, but someone sent it to me, so no worries.

I hear ya on children, man. I've got two toddler boys, and they can be heard on my streams. Which is why I can get mic'd up until after 9 PM

My oldest, now 3-years old, was with me, curled up in a nursing pillow on my desk, when I was up late at night working on NCAA sliders. He sits with me at my desk on his ipad these days. It's going to run in the family, I'm sure of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 01:55 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Royce, this one is looking pretty good:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100756

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »