Home

PES 2017 Master League Chronicles

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Master League Chronicles within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2016, 09:47 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2017 Master League Chronicles

https://youtu.be/0GdS4nz4eto

I scored a good goal with a master league default squad player and just really wanted to share it. Despite the phone recording and crap camera angles
Old 09-26-2016, 10:27 AM   #34
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserOliver17
https://youtu.be/0GdS4nz4eto

I scored a good goal with a master league default squad player and just really wanted to share it. Despite the phone recording and crap camera angles
Ahah nice one there!
Old 09-26-2016, 11:51 AM   #35
Rookie

Inter1's Arena

OVR: 1

Playing with Udinese on the middle difficulty getting used to the tough AI. Currently second behind Inter, and for those of you that build your squads with young players, Ewandro is simply a beast in this game. The starlet leads the league in assists and has 9 goals already, shooting up to 82 OVR and climbing. Just wanted to try my Serie A option file with other lower teams to try out different players, and Udinese is a fun fun team to play with . Never had this much fun in a footie game before, and I recommend other's to download and try out my updated Serie A file for a brilliant game! Im thinking I will move up to Top Player here shortly and start a ML with Torino. They have alot of talent, and I want to see what I can do with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2016, 09:38 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponz248
I also took a job as the USA international coach. We won or first 2 qualifier matches for the World Cup.

It should be noted I am on the Xbox One with no team edits. So team names will be deafult.
I really wish they had a file sharing for rosters similar to madden/nba 2k...I don't mind the generic badges and uniforms (especially now that the generic uniforms look real, in years past they always had way too many obnoxious bright glowing colors) but I like at least having the real names so you know who you are playing.

I went through and renamed all leagues and teams, and am about 1/3 of the way through renaming the generic national team players (or base copying on any duplicate generics). Wish there was a way I could share it (or someone else who has it all done could have shared and saved me some time!)

Side note, how deep is the NA qualification? It is nice they have 6 teams for a qualification round, unlike the other game where they only have 2 teams so it is automatic. But does the 3rd place team play a round vs the 4th place of south America (I think that is how it works in real life) for an additional WC slot?
Old 09-27-2016, 11:41 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 18

Well we are in 15th place with just 10 points through 11 matches.

We've started to gel as a squad a bit and I expect to make a little run to get back to mid table.

Everton-Southhampton kicking off on Twitch now.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:44 AM   #38
Pro

You could use a USB keyboard plugged into your Xbox and edit the names. I normally do it and itīs way faster than it looks. In about one hour I believe itīs possible to correct all team names and the game gets way more enjoayble.

About kits, I donīt even bother anymore. I would love to have at least something similar, but Konami gives us kits that are nothing close to real ones.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:39 PM   #39
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Hello everyone, this is my first time doing a PES career though I have done a few FIFA ones in the past. I usually like to post match highlights, stats, tables and transfer news. I am playing 30 min halfs on Professional. I feel strange playing on Professional as I was Legendary on FIFA but wow PES is hard to get used to!

I picked Fulham to start this career as my normal club Spurs seemed a little too easy to build into a powerhouse. Hope you enjoy, please comment on anything you want to see or make fun of!

Fulham, 2016-2017
  • Season goals: Promotion
  • 84 total league points
  • 55pts at home
  • Sign 2 future stars (U-20 players)
  • Sell players on decline
  • Winning record in Derbys
  • Reach the Semi's in the FA cup

Before the season started I decided which players to sell (Ream, Lonergan, Stearman, Armorebieta, Parker and Baird). Parker was the tough choice as he has been with the club for a long time but I received a good offer for 5 million pounds and could not resist. I am going full rebuild and wanted everyone on the decline to be out.

Match 1 vs Wigan Tough loss to start the season as Fulham looked all sorts of confused on defense. CB's were easily split apart as Wigan ran all over the back line. The attack was not much better as we struggled to find a strong gameplan.
Final score: 0-2 Wigan

Match 2 vs Rotheram Much better outing for Fulham as we were able to control every aspect of this match. The attack looked promising, the defense looked to be settling in and we were finally able to control the midfield.
Final score: 3-0 Fulham

Two matches into the season and they could not have been more different. Hopefully this is not a sign of an inconsistent season to come!

Transfers so far:
Transfer out Amount Team
Tim Ream Ģ5,539,240.00 Montpelliar
A. Lonergan Ģ3,055,290.00 Zangrhan
R. Stearman Ģ2,115,820.00 Poquehillo
Armorebieta Ģ2,630,530.00 CA Paranaense
S. Parker Ģ5,852,000.00 Real Sporting
C. Baird Ģ5,131,770.00 Estoril Praia

Transfer In Amount Team
S. Umar Ģ2,077,530.00 Bolgona FC - 19yr old striker, 70 ovr.
J. Gomez Ģ522,130.00 Liverpool Loan - Opt to buy
M. Odegaard Ģ8,452,430.00 Real
Halilovic Free

Last edited by stlducks; 09-30-2016 at 01:28 PM.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:53 PM   #40
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Update 2
Fulham 2016/2017

Match 3 at QPR. Derby Day for Fulham as we travel to QPR in the first Derby of the season. And things could not have gone worse! No attack in sight, defense falling apart and the midfield completely dominated. QPR were by far the most aggressive team I have faced in PES, not sure if Derbys make teams play better but wow was I not ready for this.
Final score: 3-0 QPR (record: 1-0-2)

Match 4 vs Nottm Forest After the embarrassing display against QPR we came back to the home grounds needing 3pts and to gain some confidence. Who better than struggling Nottm Forest who are ranked 143rd out of all club teams. But again we fell behind early as Nottm scored a header on a cross, something that is looking impossible to defend for Fulham. But this time we were able to bounce back and score 2 unanswered, including a beautiful flick by McCormack to take the lead in the 80th minute.
Final score: 2-1 Fulham (Record: 2-0-2)

Up Next: Newcastle (H), Wolves (FA CUP), Ipswich(A)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »