Home

PES 2017 Master League Chronicles

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Master League Chronicles within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2016, 06:20 PM   #49
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: PES 2017 Master League Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche
OK guys, I finally got all my licenses set up. I am about to begin a ML. What do you guys recommend. I'm between starting an Arsenal with real players (like I normally do, and what I do in FIFA) or a Championship Team with default guys and build it up to go to the BPL (like I did back in 1999 Winning Eleven games).

Gotta go with English leagues, although taking a Colombian Team to the top of the Libertadores also sounds enticing....
I like starting at the bottom and building a dominating club myself.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2016, 06:59 PM   #50
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Gotta start at the bottom, and then later on, in a few months, start up a real one with Arsenal. I usually do that with Man Utd.

I started one with Norwich, but recently started over due to wanting to mess with my OF and install a more complete version as well as make sure Bundesliga and CL teams are added, and I went with Le Havre in Ligue2.

I want to build my team up, as well as work my way into the English football leagues. I also just went with real players, cause they were horrible to begin with.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:17 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDutchDad
I also just went with real players, cause they were horrible to begin with.
Ahhh Didn't think about this! Oh well, started with QPR with a bunch of misfits, I'll take them to the top hopefully.
Then after that Ill just do a normal sesaon with Arsenal

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 01:12 PM   #52
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche
Ahhh Didn't think about this! Oh well, started with QPR with a bunch of misfits, I'll take them to the top hopefully.
Then after that Ill just do a normal sesaon with Arsenal

Thanks
Also started with QPR on original lineup, doing pretty badly so far with a 6-2-7 record. lol at least my players are growing.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:04 PM   #53
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Going to start over and do the Live Update first and then do the OF, plus I need to put in each team's tactics before I start the career as well.

I'm debating on doing Middlesbrough.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:09 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSDShoes
Also started with QPR on original lineup, doing pretty badly so far with a 6-2-7 record. lol at least my players are growing.
Let me know how you keep advancing! I just played 2 games yesterday so i'm standing at 1-1-0. What difficulty are you playing at? Lol hopefully my players grow so I can sell em quick.
Old 09-29-2016, 03:26 PM   #55
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Going to start over and do the Live Update first and then do the OF, plus I need to put in each team's tactics before I start the career as well.

I'm debating on doing Middlesbrough.

Middlesbrough will be a fun challenge. Trying to build a team to compete but also need good enough players to be able to stay up so you can't just sell top guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 06:23 PM   #56
Rookie

Inter1's Arena

OVR: 1

Started a new ML on superstar with Torino FC. Bolstered my attack by bringing in Ewandro (can't get enough of him), Berardi from Sassuolo, and Balde Keira from Lazio. Other new comers to my team are young keeper Simone Scuffet from Udinese, CB De Vrij also from Lazio, and keeper Leali on a free transfer. Out are Molinaro, Joe Hart, Vibes, Obi, and Ajeti. Just sold my captain Moretti for 22 M, so Leandro Castan will step in for now until a young replacement can be found quickly. Have played 6 games in the Serie A so far with 3 wins, 2 draws, and a shock loss to Palermo. Tied for 6th with 11 points. We are also in Europa and are first place in the group with 9 big points after 3 games against Southampton, Kirksburgh City, and FC Cerchizmajiu. Just qualified for the second round of Copa Italia with a 4-0 aggregate win over Cesena. Andrea Belotti has 5 goals in Serie A, second behind Icardi and Felipe Anderson who have 6. Berardi is second in league assists with 3. In Europa Berardi is 4th in scoring with 3 so far. Love this game so much and I'm having a blast with Torino right now!

Last edited by Inter1; 09-29-2016 at 06:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »