Home

Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics.

This is a discussion on Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics. within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2016, 07:24 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Papinho & Royce's PES Tactics.

Great, It is perfect ...
Now give me some time to take a look, so I can give you an answer about the cut off.. (whatever I think 28 or 27 are the right values).

About the previous discussion i would try to change some predefined tactis of the game, do you have some advice to do that?
I would try to remove (or modify) the super offensive scheme and see if this can fix this stupid bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
I was so disheartened today to see that the latest patch ruined the squads and tactics throughout the game. Please tell me there is a relatively easy way to remedy this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm waiting new PC ( I think two weeks) and the last version of my favorite patch (I don't know but one between Galaxy and Ewwe Patch) before start editing, and after the asggressive/conservative style discussion I can do the right changes

Which patch do you use ?

Last edited by kilay; 11-26-2016 at 07:37 AM.
Old 11-27-2016, 05:05 AM   #50
Pro

I am working on PL tactics, here are the two firsts one: Arsenal and Liverpool

Spoiler

For Arsenal, I am unsure if the attacking area should be set to wide or center. According to whoscore, Arsenal is the team that use the most the centre of the pitch but with the area centre instruction I found the full back where pushing a bit to much toward the centre of the pitch to my liking. Also despite not being visible in advanced instructions, we could add the "false 9" instruction to Arsenal. Let me know what do you think.
Old 11-27-2016, 08:44 AM   #51
Rookie

Yes for Arsenal i think the CF is better set to False 9
whatever the CPU often ignore this setting, due that and after some trial i think that the false 9 advanced tacts doesn't work for CPU, so it's better set the CF to SS ( and the same for Firmino on Liverpool).
For the fullbacks try to set them to wide possible to avoid their movement to the center (even in the out of possession)
For the rest i think all the position on the field in all the three scheme are right . Good job

Last edited by kilay; 11-27-2016 at 08:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2016, 09:27 AM   #52
Rookie

"It is not recommended to adjust a 4-4-2 formation into a 3-4-3 formation by manually pulling one of the defenders position into midfield or attack. If your base formation is 4-4-2, KONAMI will register your style of play as 4-4-2. Manually adjusting the positions of your players to suit another formation will affects player runs and passing in the game."

this from an article on the web ( http://pesmastery.com/pes-tactics-formation-tutorial/ ) maybe can help to set tactics
Old 11-27-2016, 01:57 PM   #53
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
I am working on PL tactics, here are the two firsts one: Arsenal and Liverpool

Spoiler

For Arsenal, I am unsure if the attacking area should be set to wide or center. According to whoscore, Arsenal is the team that use the most the centre of the pitch but with the area centre instruction I found the full back where pushing a bit to much toward the centre of the pitch to my liking. Also despite not being visible in advanced instructions, we could add the "false 9" instruction to Arsenal. Let me know what do you think.
The tactic for Arsenal do not work. I am in the process of uploading a video with a better one. Ozil with a SS role in possession do not allow making use of his great passing skills. Also and this is very weird because it is the first team for which I see that, setting Arsenal FB as SMF in possession results in a way to offensive and inappropriate behavior of the FB. They are simply playing like wingers in attack. I said it is weird because I have both Liverpool and Everton with FB set as SMF and it is working very well. I can't figure out what could be different with Arsenal that make it not working. Not the player roles Everton FB and Clyne are also offensive FB.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:56 PM   #54
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1

Great work guys!
Old 11-27-2016, 05:18 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
The tactic for Arsenal do not work. I am in the process of uploading a video with a better one. Ozil with a SS role in possession do not allow making use of his great passing skills. Also and this is very weird because it is the first team for which I see that, setting Arsenal FB as SMF in possession results in a way to offensive and inappropriate behavior of the FB. They are simply playing like wingers in attack. I said it is weird because I have both Liverpool and Everton with FB set as SMF and it is working very well. I can't figure out what could be different with Arsenal that make it not working. Not the player roles Everton FB and Clyne are also offensive FB.
Arsenal is a licensed team while Everton isn't licensed this is the difference (EDIT ahahah this is wrong, but the sense is the same)... If you explore the dt18_win.cpk with pes explorer (on pc) you can see that there are some tactics added for specific team, i can't bet and now I can't see that, but Arsenal could have a tactic (or some behavior) that overwrite your settings.

url immagine

Arsenal has ID 101 could be the selected one in my screen

edit Arsenal is the selected one the three letter are nln (north london) record 01010 and 01011 are about arsenal
record 00700 spain (esp)
record 01000 man utd (mcu)
record 01080 barcelona (fcb)
record 01090 real madrid (rmd)
record 01400 psg (paris)
record 01200 juventus (juv)
record 01210 ac milan (acm)
atletico madrid
borussia monch
man city
everton (ahahah)
corinthias
fluminense
santos and other two clubs id 02580 02600 i think ahtletic club bilbao and malaga

I'm sorry about that

If you dont have a pc i can upload some screen about those clubs to try with some mix of instructions. Maybe we can try a solution ....

Last edited by kilay; 11-27-2016 at 06:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2016, 03:40 AM   #56
Pro

Kilay,

I am unsure if these bin files have to do with tactics. Hard to understand what they stand for. But my naive guess is that they are used more for the scenario development of the game, ok I am saying it, scripting.

I am afraid if we dive into this it would be a endless struggle and personally I don't want to. Tactics are working just fine for all teams implemented so far. It is just the weird Arsenal FB behavior when set as SMF. When the cpu is in control it is not as bad, but when it is the user then damn they are rushing in attack like wingers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »