Home

PES 2017 Player Style, Preferred Position,Player Ability and Tactical Advice

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Player Style, Preferred Position,Player Ability and Tactical Advice within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2017, 01:19 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2017 Player Style, Preferred Position,Player Ability and Tactical Advice

Eredivisie

Old 03-16-2017, 06:26 AM   #58
Rookie

Re: PES 2017 Player Style, Preferred Position,Player Ability and Tactical Advice

PES 2017 Liga NOS Tactics

Old 03-22-2017, 12:21 PM   #59
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Just want to hop in and say great work on your tactics (Love the Eredivise tactics btw) . I just jumped back into to editing again and it takes me a while to do just one team because I find myself editing all player skills, position, ability etc. I will also say in PES this is the most efficient way to get the most of your tactics as fluid formation can only help but so much. I am thinking for the next PES the community here should should look to have one thread addressing all of it and put out an OF here, again a lot of work especially on PS4 but I feel like it will be worth it. Keep up the great work.
Old 03-31-2017, 11:45 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Just want to hop in and say great work on your tactics (Love the Eredivise tactics btw) . I just jumped back into to editing again and it takes me a while to do just one team because I find myself editing all player skills, position, ability etc. I will also say in PES this is the most efficient way to get the most of your tactics as fluid formation can only help but so much. I am thinking for the next PES the community here should should look to have one thread addressing all of it and put out an OF here, again a lot of work especially on PS4 but I feel like it will be worth it. Keep up the great work.
Sure.. i think the same.. hope the next pes will fix some tactical bug, so in that way we can work in a quickest way, without thousand trick to apply..
Thnks mate, and remember that all is started from your discussion, the base for the most of my tactics are the yours (heavily tweaked )
Old 03-31-2017, 11:48 AM   #61
Rookie

Ans soon i provide also Brazilerao, Primera Argentina, Liga Mx and J.League..
Sorry but with my f...ing patch i've to mod something every single day, so less time to works on tactics (my love )

Now it's weight something like 30 GB :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2017, 09:47 PM   #62
Rookie

Anyone recommend a tactic for when you're using a crappy team? I started a Master League with Preston NE in the 2nd English division and I dunno what tactic to go with, the team is too low budget to afford good attacking players that are needed to make 4-2-1-1 work (the one with the DM/CM/AMF/Wingers/CF.

I was thinking of a diamond formation with two strikers? I dunno
Old 06-16-2017, 11:08 AM   #63
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elever
Anyone recommend a tactic for when you're using a crappy team? I started a Master League with Preston NE in the 2nd English division and I dunno what tactic to go with, the team is too low budget to afford good attacking players that are needed to make 4-2-1-1 work (the one with the DM/CM/AMF/Wingers/CF.

I was thinking of a diamond formation with two strikers? I dunno

Hard to recommend anything because a lot depends on your style of play and players but when I start with a bad team defense is my first priority. Get that sorted and you can work on the attack later.

Me, I'm partial to anything formation that spreads the defense out and makes them cover space. The middle of the field is naturally going to be congested so I like to get it wide and then take the fullbacks on either to get by them or get enough space to send in crosses.

Just keep tinkering until you find one that suits you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2017, 11:41 AM   #64
Banned

ZeroTheHero's Arena

I find it easier to defend than attack, tbh, but I don't mind using 5-3-2 in order to tighten up the back. If I have 2 or 3 decent attackers I usually manage to score enough goals to get promotion in the first season. The first few seasons I think Italian style anyway; Age is just a number, if you're good enough, you're young enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »