Home

PES 2017 Data Pack 3 Arrives February 9, 100+ New & Updated Faces, Kits, Boots & More

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Data Pack 3 Arrives February 9, 100+ New & Updated Faces, Kits, Boots & More within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2017, 07:51 PM   #17
Too old for manual FIFA

hedache's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: PES 2017 Data Pack 3 Arrives February 9, 100+ New & Updated Faces, Kits, Boots &

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Team edit data should be back to normal if you re-import. Not sure about stuff that needs to be manually done like competition names/logos, etc. My guess is if those got wiped you'll need to redo them, which is the PITA part of setting up an OF.
I was scared **** to have to do all that crap again and yet nothing was messed up. Update was installed. I loaded the ML save, and everything seems to be the same with edited competition names, etc. I don't know how and why.

The only thing broken is the game play. Liverpool pressured the crap out of me like I've never seen and beat my 6-0. I hope that was a one time thing and only Liverpool. I can't imagine every team playing like that against me.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:39 PM   #18
Rookie

jmel07's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2017 Data Pack 3 Arrives February 9, 100+ New & Updated Faces, Kits, Boots &

Turns out my issue was co-op I guess.

I've never played co-op or gotten some message about user generated content not allowed before.

Once I didn't start up with two profiles active everything was fine, except like you said, I think the game play is faster. They also seemed to consistently lessen the help provided by the "call for help" on defense. This is especially true in and around the box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedache
I was scared **** to have to do all that crap again and yet nothing was messed up. Update was installed. I loaded the ML save, and everything seems to be the same with edited competition names, etc. I don't know how and why.

The only thing broken is the game play. Liverpool pressured the crap out of me like I've never seen and beat my 6-0. I hope that was a one time thing and only Liverpool. I can't imagine every team playing like that against me.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:33 PM   #19
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Yes, my OF was intact. I played one ML match against Chelsea, drawing 2-2. I haven't had the chance to play a lot lately, so I can't say much about gameplay changes. I'd like to pick a team in Italy or Spain and get into a ML.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »