Home

Riding PES rainbow (exploring and describing the ATTACK/DEFENSE levels).

This is a discussion on Riding PES rainbow (exploring and describing the ATTACK/DEFENSE levels). within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2017, 09:37 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Riding PES rainbow (exploring and describing the ATTACK/DEFENSE levels).

Papinho, how did you get att/deff G/O?
Old 04-22-2017, 09:48 AM   #34
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saipopomax
Papinho, how did you get att/deff G/O?
SAVE/LOAD Colombia tactic. It is in the opening post.

Sorry I didn't realize the OP is very long.
It is the 1st paragraph of the section solution fro the method and the last part of the post to find where to get the different ATT/DEF configs.

Last edited by papinho81; 04-22-2017 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:13 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
SAVE/LOAD Colombia tactic. It is in the opening post.

Sorry I didn't realize the OP is very long.
It is the 1st paragraph of the section solution fro the method and the last part of the post to find where to get the different ATT/DEF configs.
B/O is from which team? thanks

Last edited by Saipopomax; 04-22-2017 at 10:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2017, 10:47 AM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saipopomax
B/O is from which team?
This one is extremely rare and has only been assigned to fake team so that it is not straightforward to find. I can tell you that one is in a German team of the PEU league (Bundesliga now for me) and another is in the PLA league (default name: Marribohua).

If you have the Bundesliga in your OF is suggest you to start exhibition games with team from that league until you find it. It is very likely that the OF maker used a fake team based in Germany to create one of the BL teams (mine is Wolfsburg from Erzo77).
Old 04-22-2017, 12:41 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by papinho81
I have been trying to find the pattern that makes underdogs starting their games on G/G instead of their default ATT/DEF level during league games (doesn't seem to happen on cup ties) but I didn't manage to clearly identify it.

I thought that your team had to be 4.5 stars or plus and the cpu team 4 or less, but starting with Everton (4.5 stars in my game) against Swansea (4 stars) they started with their default A/D.

I then thought that you might need at least a full star of difference but using Man city (4.5) against West Ham (4) they started on G/G.
But with Inter (4.5) against Torino (4) they started with their default A/D.

Also using FC Porto (4.5) against Boavista (2) they started on default A/D.

Do you have any idea of what could be the pattern behind that, team starting on G/G instead of their default level?
check this files with notepad++ some info about the logic are here, anyway there a lot to investigate, i talked with a lot pc users that have tried to change coachattack level but wihout success.

https://mega.nz/#!esJATS6A!l8Ux5PYSs...0_654IpkdwQkVw
Old 04-22-2017, 04:27 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilay
check this files with notepad++ some info about the logic are here, anyway there a lot to investigate, i talked with a lot pc users that have tried to change coachattack level but wihout success.

https://mega.nz/#!esJATS6A!l8Ux5PYSs...0_654IpkdwQkVw
Thanks kilay!

I used to edit xml files from time to time in my previous job but for a very different and specific type of applications (phylogenetic analyses) so I am not really getting the logic behind those PES xml files.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:53 PM   #39
Pro

While implementing the various ATT/DEF levels for the teams I have already done the tactic for, I have noticed or at least had the feeling that teams having a GREEN ATT level where playing a more pleasant possession football than those having an ORANGE ATT level. It is like if in GREEN the player with ball was thinking more instead of rushing forward leading to a less vertical and chaotic build up (less player without the ball rushing in the last third might also contribute to that).

So I have decided to give a comparison with the Barca using always the same tactic but alternating ATT/DEF level switching from O/O and G/O. I played repeatedly the first half of the first liga game using Betis Sevilla and making sure that Barca was starting its best eleven. In the spoiler you can see a table with the stats for 4 iterations under each of the two ATT/DEF levels and their respective means (two last columns).

Spoiler

I concede it is a lot of numbers for a not really striking contrast. Only possession stats are substantially higher for G/O. Pass accuracy is very similar between the two. Defensive stats are almost identical with the exception of the chances and chances converted for the user that are higher on O/O which can let us think that Barca defense is more vulnerable on O/O than on G/O (which makes sense). Offensively, only the crosses are higher on O/O which is likely the outcome of the higher contribution of the fullbacks to the offensive part of the game (on G/O FBs still contribute a lot).

This is a very small sample size (n=8) that prevent any early conclusion, but I think it tends to support my impression, that Green in ATT still makes team playing a dangerous offensive game but with a more patient approach also without scarifying to much the back line.

In addition, I feel like CPU players movement are more natural on GREEN (or lower), they move less like ants if you see what I mean. Their shots are less often perfect bullets. I mean Iniesta volleys looks more often like Iniesta volleys. No offense to this amazing player, but shooting is really not one of its many strength.

If you never tried G/O I would recommend you to give it a try it has been working really well for me.

Last edited by papinho81; 04-26-2017 at 01:03 PM.
Old 04-30-2017, 04:22 AM   #40
Rookie

I've tried G/O and its pretty good. The problem is I dont know each team playing style so its difficult for me to edit each team's tactic in terms of formation, long ball/short pass, counter/possesion, etc. May I know where can I get this informations such as website, etc. ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »