Home

Some PES 2018 Features, Screenshots & Teaser Trailer Revealed, Releases September 12

This is a discussion on Some PES 2018 Features, Screenshots & Teaser Trailer Revealed, Releases September 12 within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2017, 07:46 PM   #9
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Some PES 2018 Features, Screenshots & Teaser Trailer Revealed, Releases September

well i said the fox engine was more powerful than ignite engine. proof!

game play improvements, no wonder EA keeps buying exclusive licensing, they be scared....

Animations, player models, 3d grass, it's beautiful....

Last edited by C.J.S.; 05-17-2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:25 AM   #10
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
Thanks Steve!

Looks pretty damn good!

Can't wait to hear more about the Master League upgrades and presentation overhaul.
Couldn't agree more. In my opinion PES 17 had the best gameplay in any soccer title I've ever played so if they improve master league and presentation and have the gameplay as good as 17 or better then I'll be stoked!
Old 05-20-2017, 04:07 PM   #11
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Some PES 2018 Features, Screenshots & Teaser Trailer Revealed, Releases September

Will Microsoft finally open up game for us on xbox to edit and file share?? Only reason i have stuck with Fifa.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Twitch: hunkerdownuga
Sports Franchises:
Madden - Falcons
FIFA- Everton
NHL - Lightening
NBA 2K - Hawks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2017, 10:13 AM   #12
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Is there some reason they refuse to add the hand/wrist tape as an accessory for guys like Suarez and Vardy? I've been dumbfounded multiple years in a row now about that, and it doesn't look like Suarez has it on in this brief glimpse. Small gripe but seems like a really, really easy fix.

I'm very excited about the game as usual though, I'm dying to try the "strategic dribbling". The fluidity of the dribble moves is really the one area where I truly feel like FIFA excels vs PES, tighten that up a bit and it could be a runaway. The CPU defenders need to press more as well, it was far too easy to keep possession in PES 2017.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:37 PM   #13
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Is there some reason they refuse to add the hand/wrist tape as an accessory for guys like Suarez and Vardy? I've been dumbfounded multiple years in a row now about that, and it doesn't look like Suarez has it on in this brief glimpse. Small gripe but seems like a really, really easy fix.

I'm very excited about the game as usual though, I'm dying to try the "strategic dribbling". The fluidity of the dribble moves is really the one area where I truly feel like FIFA excels vs PES, tighten that up a bit and it could be a runaway. The CPU defenders need to press more as well, it was far too easy to keep possession in PES 2017.
Yes dribbling definitely needs to be fine tuned but I really hope the tweak shooting it still needs trails behind Fifa to me. We need to she more of a difference from players shooting when being pressured or off balanced as well as the difference between someone shooting with their weaker foot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »