Home

PES 2018 Online Beta Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on PES 2018 Online Beta Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2017, 02:30 PM   #73
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: PES 2018 Online Beta Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkhalil
It's so arcadey if you use assisted controls, absolutely not on full manual controls. I understand it's a lot of work to edit the teams to your play style liking but the good news that option files now include all of that. Some good fans in the community are doing a great job. I am not going to judge the game based on the beta, even though kind of enjoyed some of the games for the first time ever! but I am not an online player anyway, and I think the online beta was not the best way from the developer to create a first impression of the game
I want Manual to be more free. As it is in Fifa. It is hard for me to go from the freedom in Fifa's manual passing to the limitations that are present in PES. Furthermore, honestly, I got bored w/ PES 18 after 3 days -- its limited physics system just makes the game feel so limited across the board. I stopped playing the beta after the NHL 18 beta came out. **THIS** was the game that caused @bryan_wenb to go into hype mode after E3??? LMAO. Talk about authoritarian propaganda.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:28 PM   #74
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

^ Criticize the game all you want, but this isn't the first time you've ended a post by needlessly calling out this person. Please refrain from doing this going forward. Thank you.
Old 08-05-2017, 01:30 PM   #75
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
^ Criticize the game all you want, but this isn't the first time you've ended a post by needlessly calling out this person. Please refrain from doing this going forward. Thank you.
It's not needless. I politely critiqued his approach on twitter and he exploded at me and blocked me on twitter. That's disgusting. This is the reason. This intolerant approach to anything slightly critical destroys our online communities. Calling it out is important. We need open dialogue, not shutting people down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2017, 05:05 PM   #76
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josam27o7
It's not needless. I politely critiqued his approach on twitter and he exploded at me and blocked me on twitter. That's disgusting. This is the reason. This intolerant approach to anything slightly critical destroys our online communities. Calling it out is important. We need open dialogue, not shutting people down.
And you bringing it up here repeatedly is beneficial to this online community how?
Old 08-06-2017, 01:53 AM   #77
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josam27o7
It's absolutely needless here, and you've made your point. Continue your discussions here without airing your grievances against him please.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:18 PM   #78
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0

anyone else here miss this beta like me? I couldn't get enough of it

for me the PES 2018 online beta was the best and most addicting online beta that I ever play for any video game.

and nothing has made me miss it more than playing the FIFA 18 beta. I have been a FIFA online regular the last few years with my club usually in Div 3 and 4 with my pro club and also being in Div 3 in seasons for 1 v 1..

after playing the latest FIFA 18 beta... I miss PES 2018 even more and going to buy this game this year.. This gameplay in FIFA doesn't even come close to it.. not even half as good. I don't know what it is but something changed with me again after playing PES beta and getting hooked on it... when I play FIFA 18 beta I think it's really bad and boring. I'm excited for September 12th and can't wait...

PES online beta beats FIFA 18 online pro clubs for me... and FIFA online pro clubs was one of the biggest reasons why I played FIFA the last 3 years or so.. that and Online in general... mainly because FIFA is way better online. not anymore.. I enjoyed my PES online beta more now.. and it's more realistic and addicting gameplay 1 v 1. I can control the pace of the game in PES and I can easily beat someone who presses the entire game by using simple tactics and footballing IQ.. in FIFA.. you can't do that as easy at all. simple as that.. I don't know how else to explain it. PES rewards smarter realistic play when it comes 1 v 1 while FIFA rewards those who can out button mash the other opponent more.

Here are some videos I captured from the beta I posted on another forum. like I said best beta I ever played.

Last edited by stevostl; 08-14-2017 at 06:25 PM.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:29 PM   #79
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

I also miss the beta, been playing 2017 and even the FIFA 18 beta, but nothing compares.
Just waiting for the demo in a couple weeks to hold me over until the release
Old 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM   #80
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Stevostl I miss it as well. This is the first footy game to get me excited about online I just hope they didn't mess up the final product because I really really enjoyed 3v3 more than I thought I would.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »