Home

***The Official Arsenal Gunners" Thread***

This is a discussion on ***The Official Arsenal Gunners" Thread*** within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2008, 06:48 PM   #65
Banned

PodSquad's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: ***The Official Arsenal "Gunners" Thread***

William Gallas is a joke, that was absolutely shocking defending on the goal. Terrible, terrible terrible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2008, 06:56 PM   #66
Banned

PodSquad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre
No, he'll continue to save transfer money for mediocre talent like Hleb

For a team with as large a fanbase and resources as Arsenal, its pathetic how passive they are in the transfer market. I definitely agreed with letting Henry go, but they really haven't made a move to get a player of that caliber back.

It's getting tiring honestly. Arsenal is already in a big hole with this loss.
Call Hleb mediocre, but he would have made a huge difference today with the clowns that were playing in midfield that couldnt even take two steps with the ball, let alone pass it to a teammate.

I defended Denilson after last weeks game, but he was absolute trash today. Van Persie with another sad showing, another typical Eboue performance. Just a brutal game all around.

The difference maker was Alex Song, he came in and played the best Arsenal pass of the game (diagonal throughball to Sagna) from the central back spot. He absolutely needs to play.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:23 PM   #67
Th* ******

Spectre's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSquad
Call Hleb mediocre, but he would have made a huge difference today with the clowns that were playing in midfield that couldnt even take two steps with the ball, let alone pass it to a teammate.

I defended Denilson after last weeks game, but he was absolute trash today. Van Persie with another sad showing, another typical Eboue performance. Just a brutal game all around.

The difference maker was Alex Song, he came in and played the best Arsenal pass of the game (diagonal throughball to Sagna) from the central back spot. He absolutely needs to play.
Oh, no doubt I agree with you. Hleb is mediocre but miles ahead of the trash they're rolling out in the midfield now.

I'm already tired of Eboue. I'm sorry, but this is the least excited I've been for an EPL season as I ever have. I got into the EPL in 02 and then went to London in 03 to study abroad which was the perfect season for an Arsenal fan to be there!

I love Cesc, Nasri, Adebayor (sometimes) and I'm still big on RVP. The depth on this team in the midfield is deplorable. Without Cesc, this is at best, an average, midfield IMHO. He can't carry the team by himself.

Old 08-23-2008, 07:27 PM   #68
Banned

PodSquad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre
Oh, no doubt I agree with you. Hleb is mediocre but miles ahead of the trash they're rolling out in the midfield now.

I'm already tired of Eboue. I'm sorry, but this is the least excited I've been for an EPL season as I ever have. I got into the EPL in 02 and then went to London in 03 to study abroad which was the perfect season for an Arsenal fan to be there!

I love Cesc, Nasri, Adebayor (sometimes) and I'm still big on RVP. The depth on this team in the midfield is deplorable. Without Cesc, this is at best, an average, midfield IMHO. He can't carry the team by himself.
Me too, this team has had the same problems for years and Wenger does nothing to address them. We concede again off a setpiece, fantastic. The squad is even thinner than it was last year when it cost us the title. Awesome.

I cant wait to see Crouch and or Drogba rape our timid CB's again.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #69
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52

Nasri needs to start taking free kicks.

****, I'll fly out to London every time Arsenal has a free kick. At least I can get it over the ****ing wall.
But we all live in denial
Old 08-23-2008, 07:40 PM   #70
Banned

PodSquad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid

****, I'll fly out to London every time Arsenal has a free kick. At least I can get it over the ****ing wall.
RVP is in a serious funk with Arsenal, he scored a ridiculous goal for Holland midweek and he comes here and looks like THAT.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:44 PM   #71
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid

I've got Wenger on the phone --- Can you play CM???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2008, 04:11 PM   #72
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I've got Wenger on the phone --- Can you play CM???
Better than Eboue.
But we all live in denial

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »