Home

The All Other Leagues/Competitions Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The All Other Leagues/Competitions Discussion Thread within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2016, 08:25 PM   #49
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
re: The All Other Leagues/Competitions Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Also had 2 assists Saturday.

He's also keeping some very good players on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2016, 11:30 PM   #50
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0

People say that Pulisic is all just Americans overhyping another promising player, but the German media is hyping him up quite a bit as well. He's almost unanimously considered the best 17 year old in the Buli.

He's a fantastic prospect, if he was French or Brazilian people would be losing their minds over this kid.

The whole Dortmund team right now is filled to the brim with some serious burners. Dembele is an insane talent, Guerreiro is already the third best attacker on the team, Passlack is one of the most promising German youngsters in the league, Mor looks like he's been playing senior level soccer for years, Weigl is phenomenal and despite being like 20 he's been a starter for at least a year.

If they can keep this team together Dortmund will have a squad capable of winning the CL in a few years.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:33 PM   #51
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
People say that Pulisic is all just Americans overhyping another promising player, but the German media is hyping him up quite a bit as well. He's almost unanimously considered the best 17 year old in the Buli.

He's a fantastic prospect, if he was French or Brazilian people would be losing their minds over this kid.

The whole Dortmund team right now is filled to the brim with some serious burners. Dembele is an insane talent, Guerreiro is already the third best attacker on the team, Passlack is one of the most promising German youngsters in the league, Mor looks like he's been playing senior level soccer for years, Weigl is phenomenal and despite being like 20 he's been a starter for at least a year.

If they can keep this team together Dortmund will have a squad capable of winning the CL in a few years.
I agree very excited for this Dortmund team but we shall see how they do against Bayern, they got destroyed last year against them and this year I feel they are not as solid at the back as they were the previous but so far they seem fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 01:48 PM   #52
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado

And that's not even counting the burner of all burners Aubemyang. When he eventually moves on (word is PSG made a huge offer) they will be very well setup.

It's a good time to be a Dortmund fan. It's always a good time to be a German NT fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2016, 01:56 PM   #53
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Seeing Aubameyang destroying the Buli always will be the thorn in my side that Milan never gave him time. Grrrrrr
Old 09-21-2016, 05:32 PM   #54
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Seeing Aubameyang destroying the Buli always will be the thorn in my side that Milan never gave him time. Grrrrrr
Dortmund has had a knack for getting great production out of their strikers, Lucas Barrios had a good run before them getting Lewandowski and nobody would have thought Aubameyang would be that lethal in front of goal after moving from a winger to a striker. Last year was his breakout season and he is looking even better this year.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:10 PM   #55
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

If Dortmund don't score 5+ today I'll consider watching the match a waste of my time.

Entertain me, Tuchel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 04:27 PM   #56
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

Man Guerreiro is really good, seems like a miniature Alaba to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »