Home

NASCAR Setups

This is a discussion on NASCAR Setups within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2012, 08:35 PM   #1
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6
NASCAR Setups

For anyone with Nascar the Game: Inside Line, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread about track setups. I, for one, really have no idea about setting up a car. So if anyone has tips, setups or just wants to discuss setups, hopefully this will be the place.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NASCAR Setups

Definitely need this, for champion level.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

Im new to the game this year and have been racing online with stock setups and the guys are blowing my doors off and won't offer any help or setup advice. I know they have changed theirs. So any help would be appreciated.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #4
Rookie

JackieMoon33's Arena

OVR: 1

I could use a superspeedway setup to combat the AI blowing by me on every restart.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Do what we do for F1, just Google it!! Then test them out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2012, 07:14 AM   #6
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Setups are broken. Wedge and trackbar does not work. So when you are working on them you need to stay away from those 2 things. There are a few sites out there that have setups. The biggest thing you can do is change your gears from Type A to Type B, this works on almost every track. The preset setups work really good in this game, at least for me. Some times I don't have to change anything except the gears and other times I need to spend a little time getting them were I like them, but they are at least a good place to start.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #7
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
Setups are broken. Wedge and trackbar does not work. So when you are working on them you need to stay away from those 2 things. There are a few sites out there that have setups. The biggest thing you can do is change your gears from Type A to Type B, this works on almost every track. The preset setups work really good in this game, at least for me. Some times I don't have to change anything except the gears and other times I need to spend a little time getting them were I like them, but they are at least a good place to start.
The default setups are pretty fast, but tire wear I find is brutal with them. It could be how I drive though. lol At tracks like Atlanta, Texas... The default setups are super fast, but i roast my rear tires in no time.

What sites are you finding these setups on. The official forums for the game dont have many either.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:23 PM   #8
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
The default setups are pretty fast, but tire wear I find is brutal with them. It could be how I drive though. lol At tracks like Atlanta, Texas... The default setups are super fast, but i roast my rear tires in no time.

What sites are you finding these setups on. The official forums for the game dont have many either.

Like I said I run the default setups and I don't burn out my rear tires at all. Except my right rear, but I also use up the right front at the same time. I'm always hard on my right side tires.

Finding setups might be tough right now because of the wedge and trackbar being broken and not working. I have a site that has setups, but I don't remember what it is. Next week I will know. My computer had to go in for some work and it was on my favorites list so I'm using my wifes right now, so I won't know what it is until next week.

Usually when you are using up rear tires like that it means your car is to loose, so your loosing traction with your rear wheels and the are sliding around and then you are getting wheel spin when you get back on the gas. Try doing some track testing and making your car tighter, you will probable have to change your line, but it could help you save your tires

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »