View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 08:33 AM   #2
TJdaSportsGuy
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
What's up?

I'm sleep walking today as I had to work the Cal-Washington State game last night from our studios here on the east coast. I didn't get home and in bed until 3am eastern. Now it's 8:30am eastern and I'm right back at work. At least I get to go home early today...zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Sunday's going to be REALLY cool. All football season long last year, I belonged to this Buffalo Bills fan club at this sports bar here in town. The club was put together by the family of Bills LB Angelo Crowell. He's from Winston-Salem. Well, as part of being in the club, this Sunday, we're having a meet & greet with him at that same sports bar. It's gonna be awesome, meeting the defensive MVP of the 2007 Buffalo Bills. I'll be sure to post some pictures!

QOTD:

I may have a "nodder" moment typing this response. Funniest gaming moment had to be when I finally lost a game of NCAA Football '98 on the original Playstation in my college dorm. About 10 of us played through 2 or 3 seasons where I was unbeaten and won the national title each year. Even in friendly exhibitions, nobody had ever beaten me in that game.

Well...when I finally lost a game, we had such a huge crowd from the dorms sitting in there watching, you'd think it was a real game going on. When the final gun sounded and I lost by 2, they all mobbed Brandon (the guy who beat me) like he had just won the Super Bowl.

I still won the National Title that year, BTW. That was with East Carolina, I believe.

Last edited by TJdaSportsGuy; 02-29-2008 at 08:36 AM.