View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 01:47 PM   #9
Blazelore
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: EA Selects Darren McFadden as the First of Four Cover Athletes for NCAA Football

I agree. This better be the year they go all out. They touted last year that Madden was the first real next gen Madden and it was eventhough it was glitch littered. I played NCAA way more. But I want atmosphere, I want more accurate ratings, I want an immersive college experience. What happened to the uniforms? EA use to pay attention to detail now I feel like they've gotten a little too cocky. With the sales of both franchises going down I think that was a wake up call to them. These both are their cash cows and EA sports games makes up 40% of the revenue that's EA generates. If they plan on buying people out and expanding they have to keep the quality of their product top notch. I think its going to get very interesting. I'm sure their CFO almost had a heart attack when he looked at the numbers and I'm sure that the pressure from execs is trickling down to the developers. You never know, David Ortiz may have quit because he couldn't take the pressure.