Old 07-12-2008, 10:54 AM   #22
stoncold32
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Five Madden Features We Miss (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75
Speaking of the ambulance for next year when someone gets injured it should take at least a few mins before reporting what the injurer was. In real life they don't know what the injurer is right away like in all the Madden games.

Also it would be cool to see the ambulance when a player gets really really hurt but not for every injurer.

Also can't wait for in-game saves, refs, chain gang, accelerated clock And lets not forget Cheerleaders
If I remember correctly, even back on like Madden 95, when someone got hurt, it took a few mins to find out what teh injury was. If you went into the injury screen, it would say "player being examined" or something like that.

My problem with that is that nowadays people want to use their superstars as much as possible, so we really want to know off the bat. I don't want to wait 3 mins to find out a guy is out for the game, it might screw up my game plan.

I don't need an ambulance....I just don't need the game to stop to stop for 15-20 secs to show an injured player on the ground.