View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 09:51 PM   #1
krazzed
Rookie

krazzed's Arena

OVR: 9
EA servers unavailable?

I just got this game in the mail today and I'm loving offline, but I wanted to take it online. I go to Xbox Live on the main menu and i select it. The first time I did that it had me accept some "EA Terms of Agreement." So it says its connecting me to the servers. After about 10-15 seconds it says EA servers unavailable. I doubt they will be down, because I haven't heard anything here, or on any other forums talking about them being down. So I can't connect at all, I tried re-linking my GamerTag to my EA account, and it still doesn't work. I know my Xbox Live works fine because I was just playing Call of Duty and Skate. online with some friends. Can anybody help me on this topic?

EDIT: I just signed in to my xbox with my brothers Xbox Live account and it sign him in perfectly find but for some reason with mine it doesn't want to let me on and says servers are down. Could it be I accidentally declined the Terms of Agreement thing and it wont let me connect? If so how do I get that to come back up? And like I said before, I know my account is perfectly valid because I can play other games online (I can even play other EA Sports games online)

Last edited by krazzed; 07-30-2008 at 11:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove