View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 10:36 PM   #8
Moegames
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Madden 2010 Utility Editor—Ian?—Nza?

oh lol.. yeah i know, just playing around myself

As far as the editor though.. im just gonna stay out of this..i dont know much about the editor your referring to honestly. The last time i messed with editor's for madden and i believe it was MVP Baseball..those pc editors did much more then editing player ratings..thats what i was referring too.. so maybe im just not understanding exactly what your actually talking about.

By the way, since we are talking about pc stuff brought onto the consoles.

I'd love to see some voice recognition brought over to the console videogames like for Madden.. say like some simple voice commands "sub HB in", "sub HB out", "timeout", "fieldgoal", "challenge Play",etc.. both the ps3 and 360 have cheap headset options avaiable..hell EA could even introduce a new feature one day as "Voice Commands" and include a free cheap EA headset for the 360 or ps3 packed in with the game itself!! lol ok maybe im going to far with the idea..but its just a idea....anyhow

I think it would be sorta cool to put this in a game..something i mess around with now is Vista's built in voice recognition and a few pc games have this ability now as well..

Last edited by Moegames; 08-26-2008 at 10:42 PM.